Thursday Weighers

Hi Guys,

Week 3= -2lbs.

So please with the weight loss so far. I'm trying to get to the gym alot more too and do both together. So want to change my life before I am 30. 2 years and 3 months to go :)

I love reading all you're messages, such an inspiration.

crystal x

I weigh in on a Thursday and I'm glad I've got four days to make up for last night!!! I lost 5.5lbs last week (which I couldn't believe!!) but the week before the scales said I'd put on 1lbs and I'd really stuck to it that week, so I think it was just a funny WI last week, and a fairer 2lbs last week and 2.5lbs this week all showing together this Thursday, if that makes sense??

PS wow Princess, 7.5lbs in one week- that's AMAZING!!

Hi. I'm a Thursday weigher and I just joined this week!!! I'm really enjoying the plan so far just hope I lose!!!!! Xx

Hi all how are we all at start of week diet going to plan? If not at least we still have 3 days to pull it back!

Thursday and Friday i went completely of plan Saturday i didn't eat nearly enough but today Ive been good and will be making my soup tomorrow to last for 3 days of lunches!

I am making my Speed Soup tomorrow too. I have been really good this week so far. would so love to lose 3 1/2 and get my 1stone in 4 weeks, it would be such a boost to spur me on.

i am planning on getting up 30 mins earlier tomorrow to use my cross trainer before work too!

x

BlueIrishEyes said:
I am making my Speed Soup tomorrow too. I have been really good this week so far. would so love to lose 3 1/2 and get my 1stone in 4 weeks, it would be such a boost to spur me on.

i am planning on getting up 30 mins earlier tomorrow to use my cross trainer before work too!

x

Ooh get you and your determination well done!! Im on nights from tomorrow so may get up do some exercise and then go back to bed lol

my weeks been great so far i did have rather alot of vodka on friday evening however i have been really good food wise and sticking to 6 syns a day to make up for it my work trousers are back to being comfortable so some of the weight i gained has hopefully come off :D

Well i thought i was doing alright until... Bloody tesco messed up i ordered online 2 packets of 8 fat free activia yogurts as they are sin free and were on offer, only to discover after scoffing 2 a day the packet i had been eating them from were full of fat and not fat free as ordered have no idea how many sins are in these! I suppose i should have known after the first one though as they were lush gutted!

Hey I am new here but notice everyone is on this super speed soup what us it my group not said anything about it I do ee most days got about 5 stone to lose though :-(

Nats1 said:
Hey I am new here but notice everyone is on this super speed soup what us it my group not said anything about it I do ee most days got about 5 stone to lose though :-(

Super speed soup is great if u look it up in the recipe thread you will get the ingredients from there, x

Nats1 said:

Don't u be putting that sad face on :0) u r on the right track now... Should only b happy faces from now on in! I started 8.5mths ago & I've 5st 1.5lbs off - so just think how u could look n feel by next march! Perhaps sooner :0)

hehe thank you i am getting into it now i just need to keep going and thinking i will manage to lose it this time :) xxx

I had to get weighed yesterday as got 5K Fun Run tomorrow evening, put on 1/2lb boo hoo but being as haven't been last 2 weeks (holiday and then working) it wasn't too bad, at least I nearly lost whatever I'd gained on holiday.

Went on a "date night" with hubby last night to a new Mexican restaurant and I wasn't good so back on track from today.

HPSaucy said:
I had to get weighed yesterday as got 5K Fun Run tomorrow evening, put on 1/2lb boo hoo but being as haven't been last 2 weeks (holiday and then working) it wasn't too bad, at least I nearly lost whatever I'd gained on holiday.

Went on a "date night" with hubby last night to a new Mexican restaurant and I wasn't good so back on track from today.

Half isn't bad then babe, and it means you have a full week to lose that and get back on track... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

hey haven't been on last week as had a week off to go and stay with my mum. I really want to lose 2lbs to get to my next goal or more to get under it as that will really motivate me. My scales are showing a 2 and half pound loss and they usually match the sw world ones but anything could change between today and 2moro! x

Safia said:
hey haven't been on last week as had a week off to go and stay with my mum. I really want to lose 2lbs to get to my next goal or more to get under it as that will really motivate me. My scales are showing a 2 and half pound loss and they usually match the sw world ones but anything could change between today and 2moro! x

Yeah I know, I am trying to resist the urge to get on mine... good luck... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back