Thursday Weighers

Good luck to everyone for today and tonight!! Think thin!! :) I'm hoping for a decent loss - anything over a pound will be excellent!! xxx :)

Just got back from wi...3lbs off, that's the two (water!) I put on last week plus one! And that was a weekend away in Whitby!... I walked in queued up and stepped on to scales with a spring in my step... I said nothing until she said well done and gave me my stone award... Then I just said, I think I deserve this award, because after your comments last week I could've give in... She went red, and asked me to stay after for a chat... I just said I have a pub to run, if you want to apologise you have my number... The girls who looked after me last week just grinned and as we left gave me a hug... I'm back peeps, doormat no longer... Go me... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Blondee said:
Good luck to everyone for today and tonight!! Think thin!! :) I'm hoping for a decent loss - anything over a pound will be excellent!! xxx :)

Good luck babe... xx

Sadie that's great, for her to go red she must have realised what she'd said, glad you persevered and glad you had a good trip x

Going to WI soon but I usually wear jeans :/ its too hot today so wearing something lighter..feel like im cheating myself and if iv gained despite that il be sad :p
It's not cheating honey, you need to find something that makes you feel good on wi days, the right outfit can make all the difference... xx;)

Whoop whoop! Well after my piggy meal at Frankie and Bennys but being super good rest of week I lost 4lb :-0

Week 1: -3lb
Week 2: -2.5lb
Week 3: - 3.5lb
Week 4: -4lb

And this week is * week :)

1lb to go for my 1st stone :)

Had a bit of a slip up last week, but hoping to get back on track this week.
I've been good and I've been walking to work this week too. I weigh in this afternoon, so fingers crossed!

BopKatie said:
WannabeThin thats awesome, well done on losing the weight thats fab.
I had a dodgy week too and it being * time and managed to lose 2lb also, and similarly i've got 1 more lb to go to lose a stone! Fingers crossed for us both for next week!

Well Done again
Katie xxx

That's a great loss and on * week too... well done...xx

BopKatie said:
WannabeThin thats awesome, well done on losing the weight thats fab.
I had a dodgy week too and it being * time and managed to lose 2lb also, and similarly i've got 1 more lb to go to lose a stone! Fingers crossed for us both for next week!

Well Done again
Katie xxx

Thank you hun, another stone and I'll have my club 10!

Well done you too

Jenny xx

PS my 13 month old is called Katie - such a pretty name xx

1.5lbs off this week

sleepytimesadie said:
Just got back from wi...3lbs off, that's the two (water!) I put on last week plus one! And that was a weekend away in Whitby!... I walked in queued up and stepped on to scales with a spring in my step... I said nothing until she said well done and gave me my stone award... Then I just said, I think I deserve this award, because after your comments last week I could've give in... She went red, and asked me to stay after for a chat... I just said I have a pub to run, if you want to apologise you have my number... The girls who looked after me last week just grinned and as we left gave me a hug... I'm back peeps, doormat no longer... Go me... xx

OMG!

That's bloody brilliant! Hahahaha!

Best thing I've heard for ages! Well done Sadie for lumping that nasty consultant one AND keeping your composure AND for having a HUGE loss!

We're all proud of you hunni xxx

Well done Sadie thats brilliant! You really did sock her one!!!

xx

Back