Thursday Weighers

skinnydawn said:
OMG!

That's bloody brilliant! Hahahaha!

Best thing I've heard for ages! Well done Sadie for lumping that nasty consultant one AND keeping your composure AND for having a HUGE loss!

We're all proud of you hunni xxx

Thank you, I was well chuffed with the loss, and proud to handle her back like I used to before I went looney... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

2 and a half hours to go till weigh in argghhh!

sleepytimesadie said:
You will be fine love... have faith... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you sadie i know that faith is in here somewhere! X

That was 2.5 lbs off for me tonight and my 1 and a half stone shiny!

Chuffed :-D:-D:-D:-D

2 1/2 off for me tonight. Wasn't expecting it as I missed W.I last week and have been poorly this week. Scales surprised me tho and I'm happy happy happy :eek:) well done to all the losers and chin up to those who sts or gained, good luck for next week too xxx

2.5 off for me too - more than shocked!!!

Vm019 said:
2.5 off for me too - more than shocked!!!

Well done x x x x

I love SW I have had three meals out and lost four pounds. I felt weak to start with but with scan bran and syns I am very pleased.:) Well done everyone for your losses!

Hi everybody! My name is Katie and I've rejoined SW tonight in Kippax, Leeds. I really love SW and am determined to do well this time. I'm looking forward to a good loss next Thursday!! :)

3lb off for me and i got slimmer of the week! Yay!

Well done everyone else! and chin up to those who expected better results!

xxx

Well done weller1!! That's fab! :)

2lbs off for me...
little bit miffed because the C's PDA was playing up so he only had the scales there and they only count in whole pounds ( up my end of 'em anyway.. :) ), I could have had the 2.5lbs I needed to get my 9.5st shiney... :(
ah well.. nevermind.. :)

I did however get SOTW and Man Of The Year for my group.. :D

Well done on slimmer of the week AND man of the year ColJack!!!! That's brilliant. You must be so pleased. :)

Back