Thursday Weighers

*Emsie* said:
I had my gallbladder removed the other week as well, when i weighed on the scales at my local leisure centre I had gained 6lbs in one week so am hoping thats what it was for me as well! Hope oyu are back on track now :)
thank you, the weight seems to be coming off now so im feeling more positive..hope you are fully recovered after your op and that your back on track aswell now xxx

I am looking like i am on the gain train this week - not the loser wagon!!! Its showing me as 3lbs up this morning......a weekend of excess, and a Thursday and Friday evening of biscuits - thats the trouble you see when you go off plan!!!! :*(

Oh well - gain or not, im gonna have a brilliant week on plan and lose whatever happens tomorrow night! Woop! xxx

Ellebear said:
I am looking like i am on the gain train this week - not the loser wagon!!! Its showing me as 3lbs up this morning......a weekend of excess, and a Thursday and Friday evening of biscuits - thats the trouble you see when you go off plan!!!! :*(

Oh well - gain or not, im gonna have a brilliant week on plan and lose whatever happens tomorrow night! Woop! xxx

We both will, honey, you can be sure of that... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Whens the loser wagon due???? really hoping for a loss tomorrow! x

Ali* said:
I'm with ya hun ... shall we sit in first class???

Hopefully the train will break down in the station and I'll have a STS ;)

Lol... maybe if I sit in it the train won't be able to move... xx

Hi Thursday Weighers!
I've been away from this thread for a few weeks. It sounds awful but I was actually getting disheartened by how well you were all doing when I felt like I was struggling :(

Right, confession over.

I'm back. I've got 5lb to go to target and 4 weeks left of my SW countdown. I really don't want to have to pay again so hopefully I can do it!!

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 3 pounds this week :), very happy, my goal is to lose a stone by September

Start weight: 13.10
Week 1: 13.7

OrangeRachel said:
Hi Thursday Weighers!
I've been away from this thread for a few weeks. It sounds awful but I was actually getting disheartened by how well you were all doing when I felt like I was struggling :(

Right, confession over.

I'm back. I've got 5lb to go to target and 4 weeks left of my SW countdown. I really don't want to have to pay again so hopefully I can do it!!

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning! There are some fabulous losses in this group however there also gains, please if you ever feel disheartened again come in talk us everyone loses weight at different rates this time i would have the slow but steady route at least that way then i can still enjoy my life but lose weight at the same time, if you ever feel the need to talk feel free to find me Im normally around(bit like a bad penny they cannot get rid of me now lol) there is PM as well. good luck on your journey Rachel and remember we are all in this together, that 5lb will be gone in no time! x x x

Well the train didn't break down in STS Station ... I lost a lb! :happy036:

well done! im settin off for mine soon..followed plan but who knows what will happen!

Well as predicted a 2lb gain for me, and really surprisingly, a 1lb gain for Kev... Mine I know is because of my weekend away with Charlie, I was hoping I had done enough to pull it back, but, no... Never mind it has given both of us a kick up the bum, and I will be 100% this next week... Sorry to have let you down Thursday Gang... Good luck everyone with their wi's...

Back