Thursday Weighers

Lost 1/2 a pound this week... Disappointed as I got into some trousers easily today that I couldn't even zip up last Thurs, so I thought I'd have lost more than that.. Oh well. :)

Ellebear said:
Gained 2lbs!!!! not for long tho - next week - bye byeeeeeeeeee! xxx

Snap... That makes us both, so we. Will both knuckle down this next week... C'mon babe let's do this together... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Lost 3lbs today and got my club10, slimmer of the week and month! Really happy as i have been feeling awful these last few days with constipation and thought i wouldnt even lose the 1lb i needed for club10. Aiming for 2lbs next week to get my 2 stone stickie x

sleepytimesadie said:
Lol... maybe if I sit in it the train won't be able to move... xx

Lol!!!

shenzi said:
Lost 2 pounds 1 pound to go for my club 10! X

Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month as well :)

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done love, you truly deserve it.... xx hugs xx...

Thank you sadie, sorry about your gain but it will be off next week won't it mrs! X

Amazed at 1.5lbs off despite star week and after a week in Spain with plenty of sangria wine & beer... My walking must've helped!! Even had pizza, Indian, icecreams- but home last fri so a week to work at it!

shenzi said:
Thank you sadie, sorry about your gain but it will be off next week won't it mrs! X

Yes it will babe, and it was in a good cause, spending time with my big Bro is always worth it ... xx

My first ever weigh in.....and I lost 2.5lbs! Sooo pleased.

Especially as I haven't stuck to the plan 100%.

fs22 said:
My first ever weigh in.....and I lost 2.5lbs! Sooo pleased.

Especially as I haven't stuck to the plan 100%.

Well done! You wait til you do stay on plan! You'll lose tons... xx

Safia said:
Lost 3lbs today and got my club10, slimmer of the week and month! Really happy as i have been feeling awful these last few days with constipation and thought i wouldnt even lose the 1lb i needed for club10. Aiming for 2lbs next week to get my 2 stone stickie x

Well done hun that's amazing :)

Phew!

Stayed the same! :faint2:

well done everyone for your losses especially coljack you are such an inspiration for everyone. Well i lost 1.5 lbs this week which means i have regained my 3.5 stone award and have 1.5lbs left of what i gained so getting closer to my 4 stone award :D

Back