Thursday Weighers

I stayed the same was very pleased with that after the huge gain i was showing midweek...hoping to lose 1.5lb this week so i can get my 6.5st award. Good luck to everyone for this next week,everyone seems motivated so hopefully we will have some good losses xxx

Well, this was my first week and I lost ..................

3LB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead chuffed with that! I've been doing Weight Watchers since January, have lost 2 and a half stone, but have stayed the same for the past month, which is why I decided to jump ship! To say I'm over the moon is an understatement !!! :) :) :)

Well i have found out tonight that our group maybe changing to a Wednesday boo i don't want to leave this thread though i like it here! X

Miss Wetwipe said:
Well, this was my first week and I lost ..................

3LB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead chuffed with that! I've been doing Weight Watchers since January, have lost 2 and a half stone, but have stayed the same for the past month, which is why I decided to jump ship! To say I'm over the moon is an understatement !!! :) :) :)

I also did ww despite getting to target twice felt like I needed a change and much prefer sw!

Loobylou1509 said:
Thanks sleepytimesadie, I will indeed hang in there and hope it will get going again!

Babe, my losses are up and down all the time, you just have to remember, we will get there in time... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks shenzi & HPSaucy :) It's good to be back.

Lost 1lb this week so I'm back down to my lowest weight in adult life (got there 3 weeks ago but gained 2lb and it's taken me 2 weeks to lose it).

Think I am going to work on increasing my exercise now instead of focusing on the numbers. Will keep you posted x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Safia said:
Lost 3lbs today and got my club10, slimmer of the week and month! Really happy as i have been feeling awful these last few days with constipation and thought i wouldnt even lose the 1lb i needed for club10. Aiming for 2lbs next week to get my 2 stone stickie x

Woooo!

Only 1/2 a lb off :( oh well. 40 odd more to loose!

I stayed the same this week really wanted my 3st award this week dont know whats going on been losing and gaining for the last few weeks only been doing sw for a few weeks was on ww befrore and my weight loss had come to a stand still on that too :(

ive just realised i have'nt updated my weight loss for a few weeks!!

last night i lost 1 lb giving a total of 18 lbs in 13 weeks, and i got my club 10:woohoo:

i need to loose 3 lbs to get to 1.5 stone so will be really pushing myself to do it next week xx

karen72 said:
ive just realised i have'nt updated my weight loss for a few weeks!!

last night i lost 1 lb giving a total of 18 lbs in 13 weeks, and i got my club 10:woohoo:

i need to loose 3 lbs to get to 1.5 stone so will be really pushing myself to do it next week xx

That's great, you are doing fab... Xx

Good morning Thursday gang, this is the start of my get rid of the gain campaign, I have kicked myself out of bed a bit earlier done a fifteen min set on the abs chair, had a nice soak in a sea of souls bath, and taken care of my new ink, had a quarter of watermelon, now I down in the pub doing paperwork and drinking lots of water... I will do this...

Well done Sadie for kicking this week off with a fantastic start, no more gain trains for you! xx

Hi!
Hope you don't mind me adding to your thread but i thought as I weigh-in on a Thursday I'd come and join your gang!
3rd weigh-in for me last night and i lost 3lbs. That's 10.5lbs in 3 weeks and I got slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month! Here's to another week!

Well i have found out tonight that our group maybe changing to a Wednesday boo i don't want to leave this thread though i like it here! X
But you can still post on this one too, noone will complain I'm sure... And anyway, you can't abandon me, lol... xx

Hi!
Hope you don't mind me adding to your thread but i thought as I weigh-in on a Thursday I'd come and join your gang!
3rd weigh-in for me last night and i lost 3lbs. That's 10.5lbs in 3 weeks and I got slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month! Here's to another week!
Well done... xx

Finally found the SW Thursday weigh in thread!

I'm not due for my first weigh in til next week (6 days and counting), but it makes sense to record it here, if that's alright peeps.

I've started at 11st 4lbs, and I'm not setting any expectations for next week - whatever goes, goes and I'm just happy to be doing something about my weight, don't care if it takes me til Xmas to lose my 2 stone. However...I'd love to have shed at least a stone by Hallowe'en, it's my fave time of year and I love dressing up! Can't have my Hallowe'en pics hidden away out of shame.

Sadie - what on earth is a Sea of Souls bath? That sounds like the most amazing bath ever!

Back