Thursday Weighers

Vm019 said:
I agree Shenzi I'd miss u too - strange how We r like a wee family! :0) helps us all along on our journeys :0)

*Blushing*

Good morning all,

Hope you all have a fantastic and sin free weekend, put down the wine ladies lol

Lets get set for losses this week!

Emma x

Think my hormones have taken over this morning. Woke up at 04:45 with * pain. Got up to watch The Biggest Loser that I recorded earlier this week and have been close to tears 3 times in the last 20 mins!!
Let's hope this doesn't lead to chocolate later!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shenzi said:
Good morning all,

Hope you all have a fantastic and sin free weekend, put down the wine ladies lol

Lets get set for losses this week!

Emma x

Hope you have a lovely weekend aswell hun xx

shenzi said:
Aww thanks dawn hope you don't mind but i just showed my hubby that because it was so nice Ive never felt so welcome lol x x

Course I don't mind! xx
You should feel welcome hun! You join in, you're honest, and you try to help where you can...you're what this forum is about xxx

OrangeRachel said:
Think my hormones have taken over this morning. Woke up at 04:45 with * pain. Got up to watch The Biggest Loser that I recorded earlier this week and have been close to tears 3 times in the last 20 mins!!
Let's hope this doesn't lead to chocolate later!!!

* week is the worst for reaching for the choccie isnt it,any other week i have self control but * week i have to make sure i have none in the house or it would be gone,ive found having options hot choc with some sweetner in helps me with my craving,maybe try that hun xx

slimmingali27 said:
Hi girls, im new to minimims,im Ali, ive been doing slimming world for a year now and last thursday i had lost 6st 5.5lb altogether.i had my gallbladder removed friday just gone and since then i have put on 9lb,im hoping this is just fluid retention after the op as i have been sticking to the diet,but its really got me down. Would you mind if i join you girls as im a thursday weigher and think im going to need the support in the following weeks,looking forward to getting to know you and good luck for this week girls xxx

Hi x just noticed this. I had my gallbladder removed last November. If you had it done keyhole they pump you full of air! I felt preggers for a few weeks! Causes boosting then of course there's the fluid retention. Don't worry, couple of weeks and you'll be back to normal xx

Bellylaughs said:
Hi x just noticed this. I had my gallbladder removed last November. If you had it done keyhole they pump you full of air! I felt preggers for a few weeks! Causes boosting then of course there's the fluid retention. Don't worry, couple of weeks and you'll be back to normal xx

Hi ya, thank you for your reply. By the time i got to weigh in on thursday all the fluid had come off and i managed to stay the same to say i was pleased was an understatement.i hope you are now pain free after having your gallbladder removed xxx

It's Pitch Black (goth night)) at the pub tonight, but fear not gang I am still focussed, saved all my Syns so I can have my vodka with the girlies... Amy and Tam are arriving early for a pamper session this afternoon... I am wearing my spangled corset and long satin skirt (14!) Yay... Be good gang... lol... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I cant wait for this Thursday - i am on the loser cruiser this week for sure.

Focus and Determination. They are hanging out with me! :) xxx

Ellebear said:
I cant wait for this Thursday - i am on the loser cruiser this week for sure.

Focus and Determination. They are hanging out with me! :) xxx

Yay! Me too, we got our tickets for sure... warn the captain we are coming aboard... I hope its Mr Depp in the wheel house, lol... xx

Can i come aboard aswell please girls,dont think ive ever been so focused....michael and the kids have gone for a burger king and in sat outside eating grapes and strawberries...i never thought there would be such a day that i turned down a burger king lol xx

slimmingali27 said:
Can i come aboard aswell please girls,dont think ive ever been so focused....michael and the kids have gone for a burger king and in sat outside eating grapes and strawberries...i never thought there would be such a day that i turned down a burger king lol xx

Well done Hun! Burger king is one of my favorites you done brilliant to resist x

slimmingali27 said:

The more the merrier... Let's do this!... xx

Loving all the positivey its fantastic to read! Think ill get my ticket and join you lol x

shenzi said:
Loving all the positivey its fantastic to read! Think ill get my ticket and join you lol x

Welcome to honey, with a bit of luck our Captain might just be Jack Sparrow, *rubs knees*...

Hands off sadie johnny depp is mine lol x

That does sound very wrong lol x x x

slimmingali27 said:

:O I take my hat off to you. I need that level of self restraint.

Back