Thursday Weighers

Well just got back and weighed Kev who has lost the pound he put on last week, I have lost... wait for it drumroll please...3lbs... Taking me down to 11.4... Thanks to everyone who helped me on here to refocus and a special thanks to Ellebear for the advice on doing a food diary on here... Have a good one everyone... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Well just got back and weighed Kev who has lost the pound he put on last week, I have lost... wait for it drumroll please...3lbs... Taking me down to 11.4... Thanks to everyone who helped me on here to refocus and a special thanks to Ellebear for the advice on doing a food diary on here... Have a good one everyone... xx

Well done sadie that's great! X

wowzers Chelle thats fab news - and blush at the comment about me, you did the hard work lovely!!!!

Keep the food diary up wontcha!!! :) xxxx

Ali* said:
1/2 lb on for me :( Pesky * week :(

I've been hovering around this weight for a month now ... need to pull my finger out!

You can't help * week love, you just need to hang in there and watch it come off next week... xx

Ellebear said:
wowzers Chelle thats fab news - and blush at the comment about me, you did the hard work lovely!!!!

Keep the food diary up wontcha!!! :) xxxx

Not going to give it up now, and you do deserve the comment,you have helped me a great deal... and great news my adopted daughter Amy is joining SW next week... xx

sleepytimesadie said:

Well done that is a fantastic loss,you must be so pleased x

sleepytimesadie said:

Well done hun

Ali* said:

I've been hovering around this weight for a month now ... need to pull my finger out!

* week is always a difficult one Ali,you will get that off and a bit more next week,keep positive xx

slimmingali27 said:
Well done that is a fantastic loss,you must be so pleased x

Thank you babe, I am, hope yours is good too, thank you for the positive vibes this week, it all helps... xx

Good luck to everyone weighing in today,my weigh in is at 7.30 so trying really hard not to eat too much today, can feel pmt creeping over me though and that is making me want to eat...lots lol x

sleepytimesadie said:

Well done that is so fab, you must be so pleased.

11st 4lb is only a dream to me, how much have you lost altogether? X

Ali* said:

Bless you, it's when it hovers and you think "please STS" and then bang 1/2 on!

sleepytimesadie said:
Thank you babe, I am, hope yours is good too, thank you for the positive vibes this week, it all helps... xx

No worries hun thats what we are all here for, will probably need some positive vibes sent my way next week lol i go away for 4 days tomorrow,all food is included and they have a late night sitting aswell really going to try and make the right choices but wont beat myself up too much if i have some treats xx

Back