Thursday Weighers

Good luck to everyone for today - and well done to everyone whose already weighed in :)
Keep smiling x

carlabsoon to be p said:
Know that feeling!! trying to do the same and also resit the temptation to not get on the scales at home!!!

Same here, the battery on my scales ran out last and its taking all my strength not to put a new one in and have a sneaky peek lol x

I hopped on this morning - hopped off and hope i lose weight in the day - or i might catch the maintain train not the loser cruiser :\

Well done that is so fab, you must be so pleased.

11st 4lb is only a dream to me, how much have you lost altogether? X
26lbs altogether, not an awful lot, but at my great age I am more than happy... Kev has lost 18lbs and for a 53 year old bloke that ain't bad... :D

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new here - well I've been looking at posts and recipes for a while but never registered and posted :)
Well done wannabethin!

I'm hoping to get my 1.5 stone award tonight, will be a great brithday present to myself!! I only need another 1/2 lb off, but I'm not sure if I'm going to do it after a few drinks at the weekend and my sister taking me out for dinner last night!! Fingers crossed!!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in tonight :)

Afternoon all, congrats to all the losses after today's weigh in and fingers crossed for everyone still waiting :)

So, week one is down - and I lost 7lbs!! Half a stone in my first week, I am chuffed to BITS and have a lovely half stone award to motivate me!

I've gone from 11st 4 to 10st 11, so my goal for next week is to keep up with all the healthy eating, tons of water and walking and hopefully slice another few pounds off - but I'll be happy with just a pound if that's how it turns out :)

I'M BACK IN THE TENS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Seanin said:
Afternoon all, congrats to all the losses after today's weigh in and fingers crossed for everyone still waiting :)

So, week one is down - and I lost 7lbs!! Half a stone in my first week, I am chuffed to BITS and have a lovely half stone award to motivate me!

I've gone from 11st 4 to 10st 11, so my goal for next week is to keep up with all the healthy eating, tons of water and walking and hopefully slice another few pounds off - but I'll be happy with just a pound if that's how it turns out :)

I'M BACK IN THE TENS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Bloody well done that love... go you...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Bloody well done that love... go you...

Thanks Sadie, I'm so bloody pleased! My new ink is getting closer and closer, lol, I can almost smell the Dettol spray! Totally not expecting the same from now on though, it was mostly fluid I'd say, but roll on next week :)

Now my head is spinning with wanting to go look at lots of lovely gothic clothes I can treat myself to once I reach goal - cos I am SO gonna do it!

Seanin said:
Thanks Sadie, I'm so bloody pleased! My new ink is getting closer and closer, lol, I can almost smell the Dettol spray! Totally not expecting the same from now on though, it was mostly fluid I'd say, but roll on next week :)

Now my head is spinning with wanting to go look at lots of lovely gothic clothes I can treat myself to once I reach goal - cos I am SO gonna do it!

Of course you will and goth clothes shopping is do much fun, will be indulging myself in Whitby come October... xx

Lost 3.5lbs this week, didn't expect that much so was a nice surprise! Was also slimmer of the week. But now I've reached all my mini goals will have to make some more :D

frankied said:
Lost 3.5lbs this week, didn't expect that much so was a nice surprise! Was also slimmer of the week. But now I've reached all my mini goals will have to make some more :D

Well done love, that's a great loss, never been slimmer of the week that must be nice...xx

Well done love, that's a great loss, never been slimmer of the week that must be nice...xx

Thanks hun.
I'm now slimmer of the week almost every week and it's kind of lossed the excitement abit. It's because my group is so small only 8 to 12 stay -only 4 today!

If I've lost those 4lb the same as the Dermo i'll be happy haha! If not 2lb will do :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lozzie Stardust said:
If I've lost those 4lb the same as the Dermo i'll be happy haha! If not 2lb will do :)

Think it and so it shall be...* fingers x'd * for you...

Thanks m'dear :D you did really well Sadie!

What a bunch of loser's we all are ;)

Lozzie Stardust said:
Thanks m'dear :D you did really well Sadie!

What a bunch of loser's we all are ;)

All aboard the loser cruiser... yay... xx

Back