Thursday Weighers

6.15pm for me.....just need 0.5lb off for my half stone shiny!

Ellebear said:
a lot of us Thursday weighers are evening ones aint we? 6pm tonight for me!!! arghhhhhhhh! x

7.30 for me, today is really dragging,ive got no idea how ive done,felt like id lost alot when i got up this morning but can feel myself getting bloated as the day goes on,if i havent lost ill be gutted as ive been really good...oh well just under 5 hours to go lol xx

Today is going far too slow! Come on 7pm!

I was just thinking about awards and Ive got to wait a whole 7 pound before i get my 2.5 stone, hopefully by the end of august ill have it! X

Well done one and all - whether is a loss or a gain its still commitment isn't it?
I weigh in at 7.30 and need to hit my shiny! I have been super good all week but just have a BAAAAAD feeling!
i will let you know.

I'm the same, need 2 lb to get my first stone award, i've been 100% good all week but i have a bad feeling its not going to be quite enough! thing is with a bank holiday weekend with lots planned it sure as heck isnt going to come off next week! :D good luck! x

Wow thats amazing congratulations I hope my weigh in tonight is half as good as yours... half a pound and I'll get my 2 stone award :sigh: hope I get it so nervous today for some reason...

Thanks hun i've had an exercise mad fortnight so the pounds have been coming off a lot faster than usual!

Good luck for your weigh in later will be crossing my fingers for you that you get the 2 stone award :D
Don't be nervous, even if it hasn't come off there is always next week. Got to keep positive :D

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today, regardless of loss/sts/gain you are all doing fabulous :D
xxxxx

1.5lbs off for me this week

Thanks hun i've had an exercise mad fortnight so the pounds have been coming off a lot faster than usual!

Good luck for your weigh in later will be crossing my fingers for you that you get the 2 stone award :D
Don't be nervous, even if it hasn't come off there is always next week. Got to keep positive :D

Thanksss 7.30 needs to hurry up already :(
I know but last week I thought I was going to get it and I was so close so if I've somehow missed it yet another week I will be sooo annoyed, either way I am eating fish and chips and possibly a battered sausage as my cheat tonight I don't even care!!! Been looking forward to it all week :D

shineykat said:
Thanksss 7.30 needs to hurry up already :(
I know but last week I thought I was going to get it and I was so close so if I've somehow missed it yet another week I will be sooo annoyed, either way I am eating fish and chips and possibly a battered sausage as my cheat tonight I don't even care!!! Been looking forward to it all week :D

With you on that one except I was thinking chocolate cake!!! Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm! Roll on 7pm!! :)

With you on that one except I was thinking chocolate cake!!! Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm! Roll on 7pm!! :)

Mmm chocolate... :p
Sounds fab but I'm more of a savoury person...
OH AND DON'T FORGET THE MAYONNAISE! Light, to limit the damage... don't think it'll make much difference though :D

1lb on for me i'm totally gutted after losing 3lb on my fast forward week last week * week started on Sunday though could this have caused a gain??? It is now nearly finished though so wouldn't imagine it would have I feel quite gutted that I have gained :(

shineykat said:
Mmm chocolate... :p
Sounds fab but I'm more of a savoury person...
OH AND DON'T FORGET THE MAYONNAISE! Light, to limit the damage... don't think it'll make much difference though :D

Yeah I normally am but got a craving for cake!! I have to have chocolate with twiglets tho!!! Hmmmmmmm!! :)

Vicki-26 said:
1lb on for me i'm totally gutted after losing 3lb on my fast forward week last week * week started on Sunday though could this have caused a gain??? It is now nearly finished though so wouldn't imagine it would have I feel quite gutted that I have gained :(

I know how you feel!! It's horrible when it's like that especially when you've tried so hard!! Don't let it get you down though keep going and it will come off plus more next week!!! :) x

Don't fret, sometimes after a large loss I gain or STS the following week, its normal and remember you still have lost 2lb :)

Back