Thursday Weighers

jude88 said:
Thankyou hun I think I'm just afraid of dissapionting myself my consultant and everyone else that has given me support but I will go coz I know I will do that and just not go again so I will force myself to go xx

Good for you Jude x

And no ones going to be disappointed in you!

Just proud of the way you're not giving in! xx

Good luck sweetheart, and if any of us here can help in any way at all, just ask! Xx

I'm going to be the same this week, I was shopping for my wedding dress this weekend so had friends and family staying - plus it was a stressful day so i drank my body weight in cider once i found it! :D my scales are showing 5 lb gain at the moment :eek: so im hoping it wont be that bad tomorrow!

I was tempted not to go as well but then i figured id be even more likely to go off track so best to go and face the music and get back on plan ready for a loss next week! :) good luck everyone!

jude88 said:
Thankyou hun I think I'm just afraid of dissapionting myself my consultant and everyone else that has given me support but I will go coz I know I will do that and just not go again so I will force myself to go xx

I've thought the same before and ended up going on losing half a pound... It's never as good as you imagine but whatever you put on hun then think of that as your target to lose the following week. Like lovely Ellebear says - everyone has an off week and can't be perfect and good all of the time so think of it as a blip, weigh in and lose it for next week!! All here for you lovey xxx :)

jude88 said:
Really dont think I'm gona go to wi Thursday I don't think I Wana hear that all the weight iv lost over the past couple of weeks has gone back on :'-( can't believe how bad iv been this week i am so upset angry and down with myself :'-(

You really should try and go. You'll get loads of support and you can let your consultant know if you don't want your gain mentioned. I find keeping going when I know it'll be bad news keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Hope you go x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

P.S. I'm also expecting a gain as we went away last week and I didn't count ANY syns for evening meals :-(

Still gonna go though x

Im definitely on the gain train tomorrow scales showing 2lbs gain still, but Im going to class to face my first ever gain! X

shenzi said:
Im definitely on the gain train tomorrow scales showing 2lbs gain still, but Im going to class to face my first ever gain! X

First ever! I'm impressed. I've been up and down but mostly down.

Tomorrow I'm almost certain will be a gain. Plus it's TOTM as well so not looking good

shenzi said:

You might not babe, and if you do, you will face it and like me deal with it, we are in it for the long haul and we are in this together... Chin up babe... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
You might not babe, and if you do, you will face it and like me deal with it, we are in it for the long haul and we are in this together... Chin up babe... xx

Yes we are! My scales not playing nice this week, but last week they jumped down at the last minute so hopefully this week they will but i doubt it! But whatever happens ill face and just dig deeper next week! X

lsf666 said:
First ever! I'm impressed. I've been up and down but mostly down.

Tomorrow I'm almost certain will be a gain. Plus it's TOTM as well so not looking good

Its only been 14 weeks for me and Ive had 3 sts in there! My book will be ruined tomorrow when they put +2 :( but oh well never mind! X

shenzi said:
Yes we are! My scales not playing nice this week, but last week they jumped down at the last minute so hopefully this week they will but i doubt it! But whatever happens ill face and just dig deeper next week! X

Too right, you go girl... xx

Wi tomorrow, feel big and bloated *week definitely think I am going to gain tomorrow it will be my first ever gain too.
Goodluck to everyone tomorrow xx

shenzi said:
Its only been 14 weeks for me and Ive had 3 sts in there! My book will be ruined tomorrow when they put +2 :( but oh well never mind! X

15 weeks for me. 3 gains, 11 losses and 1 STS. So you're doing SO well!!!!

JaneB said:
Wi tomorrow, feel big and bloated *week definitely think I am going to gain tomorrow it will be my first ever gain too.
Goodluck to everyone tomorrow xx

If you gain tomorrow we will be in it together and can work harder for next week x

lsf666 said:
15 weeks for me. 3 gains, 11 losses and 1 STS. So you're doing SO well!!!!

But you have still done so well! X x

shenzi said:
If you gain tomorrow we will be in it together and can work harder for next week x

Yes! Me too. I'm going to lose whatever I gain next week - and so are you x

shenzi said:
But you have still done so well! X x

Overall I guess. Someone said to count monthly losses/gains instead of weekly so might do that and see where I stand.

I have started to look at it like that, its worked out as June-16 pounds July-8 pounds and august-8 pounds so overall Im extremely happy with that! Im happy with half a stone a month would still be at goal in 8 months and that isn't that long in the scheme of things considering Ive been overeating for my whole 25 years! X

Back