Thursday Weighers

Nice surprise for you then when you jumped on those scales.
Just over 2 hours then I can see how I've got on

Thank you it was a lovely surprise, goodluck for tonight :fingerscrossed: for a good weight loss. xx

1lbs great especially if you expected to put on x

Thank you, it felt like I had put on even tho I have been really good, my tummy was really bloated, but I am really chuffed I lost instead :). xx

Just had a text from my C to say unfortunately there will be no weigh in tonight due to her not feeling very well and unable to find cover at short notice :( Hope she feels better soon

What a bummer, never mind at least you won't get it marked in your book as a gain, good luck in next week :scale:. xx

Well done,its always nice when you think you have put on but you lose xxx

Thank you, I always close my eyes when I get weighed and my wi teacher says all done, you can look in your book now, so it was a lovely surprise to find I had loss :clap:, convinced I was going to put on with it being my *week. xx

Omg omg omg I lost 1/2lb have no idea how I did that how did that happen?!!! So so pleased :-D x also got my body magic silver this week too :-D x

Last edited:
enteralterego said:
I can believe I got it with just 2lbs, Lucky week for me
Came home with plenty of fruit for winning it

No excuse not to try for it again next week then... lol... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5 OFF. Club 10 and 1.5 st award (not that I've got it yet - still in group and c doesn't start IT till 8)

SO relieved :)

lsf666 said:
1.5 OFF. Club 10 and 1.5 st award (not that I've got it yet - still in group and c doesn't start IT till 8)

SO relieved :)

Well done love... You must be well chuffed... xx

Woo well done Lisa so pleased for ya x x

Well done to all other losers this week x x

Gainers like me tonight lets get it off next week! X x

Lost 1.5lb and got my 1.5st sticker...!! Woohoo xxx

Im so upset i could actually cry right now,i dont know how ive quite done it but i put on 5.5lb im absolutely gutted,i was only naughty friday and a bit of saturday and ive been to the gym,cant believe i went away for 4 days eating 4 meals a day and completely not being on plan and i only put on 4lb...can you tell im slightly cheesed off lol xx

slimmingali27 said:
Im so upset i could actually cry right now,i dont know how ive quite done it but i put on 5.5lb im absolutely gutted,i was only naughty friday and a bit of saturday and ive been to the gym,cant believe i went away for 4 days eating 4 meals a day and completely not being on plan and i only put on 4lb...can you tell im slightly cheesed off lol xx

Oh babe, maybe it is the holiday weight catching up, or are you due your * week? Don't be despondent, it will shift next week, join me and Pesty on our 100% week... xx

Back