Thursday Weighers

half a pound on, been so good, and such a small amount, but still frustrating!

sleepytimesadie said:
Oh babe, maybe it is the holiday weight catching up, or are you due your * week? Don't be despondent, it will shift next week, join me and Pesty on our 100% week... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks hun,i will join you on your 100% week if u dont mind,im determined this huge gain wont get me too down for the rest of the week,im just gonna concentrate on having a huge loss next week xxx

well done to all the losers this week i just got back from wi and omg i've lost 7.5 lbs this week. making 27.5 lbs in 6 weeks

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun,i will join you on your 100% week if u dont mind,im determined this huge gain wont get me too down for the rest of the week,im just gonna concentrate on having a huge loss next week xxx

We will spur each other on... I'll check in every day and encourage... It helped us this week and I want to keep it up... Have you got a food diary ion here? If so, I will search for it and we can keep tabs on each other... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
We will spur each other on... I'll check in every day and encourage... It helped us this week and I want to keep it up... Have you got a food diary ion here? If so, I will search for it and we can keep tabs on each other... xx

Can i join you lovely ladies too please, fed up with straying off track heads Starting to win again over my heart and genuinely down in the dumps about it, i think 100% week starting in the morning is exactly what i need! X

shenzi said:
Can i join you lovely ladies too please, fed up with straying off track heads Starting to win again over my heart and genuinely down in the dumps about it, i think 100% week starting in the morning is exactly what i need! X

Of course, you are more than welcome... We check in each day on our diaries and pm's... The more the merrier I say... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done love... You must be well chuffed... xx

I am!!!! Plus I ended up joint SOTW too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shenzi said:
Woo well done Lisa so pleased for ya x x

Well done to all other losers this week x x

Gainers like me tonight lets get it off next week! X x

Thanks Emma - you'll be fine next week x

thx am new to this forum thing so please bear with me. i have been reading all your entries, or as much as possible since i started s world and have taken the plunge to try and add my bit for what it's worth. meant to add i got my club 10 and 1 and half stone and slimmier of the week tonight and i floated (not literally) all the way home. lol

zilla said:
well done to all the losers this week i just got back from wi and omg i've lost 7.5 lbs this week. making 27.5 lbs in 6 weeks

Wow- well done :)

shenzi said:

Me too! Need to get my gain plus extra off if I can x

sleepytimesadie said:
Of course, you are more than welcome... We check in each day on our diaries and pm's... The more the merrier I say... xx

I'd like to join too but can my 100% week start tomorrow ;-)

Back