Thursday Weighers

GO TEAM THURSDAY!!!!! *does a cheerleader whoop and a jump*

Good luck gang! I am weighing in at 6pm....my own scales are showing a loss, lets hope i keep that loss today!! It was 1.5 off this morning (unofficially!)

x

I'm so nervous about tonight, i've been so good and really want a good loss. Scales this morning were showing a 2 lb loss - but thats before eating anything! :confused: fingers crossed!

I am feeling nervous really want to lose tonight as have been really good, except 2 rather large and naughty glasses of wine last night - all my husband's fault...
keep telling myself it can't be as bad as scoffing bag of crisps or something - after all its liquid isn't it!!!!! Oh dear, fingers crossed anyway

Morning everyone!

It's my first WI tonight and in a way I've been looking forward to a potential loss all week, seeing as I've done everything to the book, drunk the right amount of liquids and even exercised (which I don't normally do)....

....but this morning my stomach is really niggly, as my monthly time is due within the next few days.
I just hope if my stomach is a bit swollen tonight, it doesn't take away from all the hard work i've put in this week..... :(

x

8lbs is still good just think if you loss 8lbs every 10 weeks how much you would loose in a year.
Welcome by the way and good luck on your journey

Thanks, was really upset this morning but feeling more postive now and need to stay with the plan. This is where i normally give up. :(
thanks again :)

Ali* said:
Looks like I'm the first :)

Very pleased to be reporting a 2lb loss :D

Takes me back to my pre-Cyprus holiday weight ... took me 2 weeks to lose the 4lbs I put on so I'm pretty chuffed with that :D

Good luck Gang!

Cyprus weight from last year I'm still trying to loose, that place fattened me up good and proper (did have the excuse of getting married)

lynica said:
Thanks, was really upset this morning but feeling more postive now and need to stay with the plan. This is where i normally give up. :(
thanks again :)

That's the thing just power on through the bad weeks, my wife said she used to have same prob have a bad week then miss a class then fall back into bad habbits. Just keep plugging away and hopefully you will see a bigger loss next week

Well just got in and can happily report a 1lb loss... I am pleased with that because I had a tough weekend and didn't eat nearly enough, which I know slows my metabolic rate down... Plus I may/ not have * week looming, so very pleased with that... Kev gained 1lb, but he pigged out at the party on Sunday and was drinking pints of real ale, so he knew he was on the gain train...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Well just got in and can happily report a 1lb loss... I am pleased with that because I had a tough weekend and didn't eat nearly enough, which I know slows my metabolic rate down... Plus I may/ not have * week looming, so very pleased with that... Kev gained 1lb, but he pigged out at the party on Sunday and was drinking pints of real ale, so he knew he was on the gain train...

Well done.
Real Ale is my biggest hurdle to got a fair few bottles at home begging me to drink them

Good luck everyone for today!

Well done everyone that has weighed in so far and lost! And if you have gained never mind it will be gone next week!

7.5 hours and counting for me! X

enteralterego said:
Well done.
Real Ale is my biggest hurdle to got a fair few bottles at home begging me to drink them

As a landlord, Kev insists on trying the ales before pulling then for customers, He keeps Hobgoblin on and one guest ale each week... Personally, I think he would drink them all himself, so I have to keep my eye on him!... Thanks btw... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
As a landlord, Kev insists on trying the ales before pulling then for customers, He keeps Hobgoblin on and one guest ale each week... Personally, I think he would drink them all himself, so I have to keep my eye on him!... Thanks btw... xx

Mmmm I would drink cask of hobgoblin to myself to love the stuff

Thank you honey... I am pleased with that... xx

Well done hun - thats a loss which is good enough news for us lovey!! As long as you're pleased with that, thats all that matters... Well done again xx :)

PS If I were a land lady I'd like to sample all the ale too hahaha!! :D

Well done :)

Back