Thursday Weighers

I really want to lose 2lb this week to get my 3stone award so I'm going for a 100% week.

Can I get this right, you follow the diet to the plan so have your HE's and between 5-15 syns a day? So if I felt like something naughty (ie. I've got some pick n mix they're taunting me!) I could still have it as long as it's within syns?

Off to find your diary now!!!

I'm loving this 100% support thing so the more the merrier!

Mine is in my sig (I have 2 - 1 purely food and the other food plus ramblings)

I will update my diary on the laptop later and then share the link. My poor laptop has been very neglected since I got this phone!

jentwinkle said:
I will update my diary on the laptop later and then share the link. My poor laptop has been very neglected since I got this phone!

iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jentwinkle said:

I hardly ever go on my laptop now, always on my phone or iPad! X

Been trying to lose 3 1/2lbs for 2 weeks now lost 1/2 last week and then put the 1/2 back on this week I'm so gutted think I may start a food diary so dissapointed basically I haven't lost anything for 2 weeks!!! X

lsf666 said:
iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hell yes! Bit different to my cheapy old samsung!

Sinead6uk said:
Well I well and truly blew my 100% week yesterday! Doh!!! Can I start again today please? :(

Me to hunni I'm right there with you we can do it Hun let's jump back on the SW bus and have a good weekend x

0.5lb off thursday :) sooo chuffed i got my half stone :)

Vicki-26 said:
Me to hunni I'm right there with you we can do it Hun let's jump back on the SW bus and have a good weekend x

Thanks everyone! Back on plan today! Been to zumba this morning and going to drag myself to spinning tomorrow to try and repair some of the damage! :D

Sinead6uk said:
Thanks everyone! Back on plan today! Been to zumba this morning and going to drag myself to spinning tomorrow to try and repair some of the damage! :D

Wow spinning good on ya I hated spinning when I did it felt like I was in a torture chamber lol I just stick with my body combat sessions I'm sure you will be fine on Thursday Hun good luck for wi xxx

How's everyone coping over the weekend? I've had another 100% day and that makes 13 in a row I think!!! Weekends are always tough...had to go into wetherspoons and chose wise!

X

13 in a rows ace, well done you, weekends are fine for me as work most of them and there's no shops or anything so have to take your own in so can't cheat but also have to be extra organised.

Oh dear not such a good weekend for me so far Chinese sweets doritos and lamb doner and tomorrow it's my twins christening so buffet food and I am going to have some coz Iv worked so hard arranging it all and cooking it and it's an occasion that will only happen once so I'm going to enjoy it! Is that really bad of me???
I am going to be 100% Monday to Thursday though! Xxx

Back