Thursday Weighers

Oh dear not such a good weekend for me so far Chinese sweets doritos and lamb doner and tomorrow it's my twins christening so buffet food and I am going to have some coz Iv worked so hard arranging it all and cooking it and it's an occasion that will only happen once so I'm going to enjoy it! Is that really bad of me???
I am going to be 100% Monday to
Thursday though! Xxx
You enjoy yourself love, it's a day to be celebrated you can catch up next week.. Have a truly wonderful day and don't even think of syns until monday morning.:)

zilla said:
You enjoy yourself love, it's a day to be celebrated you can catch up next week.. Have a truly wonderful day and don't even think of syns until monday morning.:)

Thankyou I'm really looking forward to it :) x

Hi everyone,
I'm a new member here and just joined a brand new morning thursday class, i am very fired up and focused in losing 3 stone, but i know there are going to be alot of times i can do with the amazing support you have here for each other.

I have done slimming world before and lost 3 stone and was even featured in the magazine, i have always hovered about 1/2- 1.5 stone out of target for the past 8 years, but this last year!!!! the rest has gone back on :cry:i've tried to do the plan at home but it does'nt work for me, plus im so old school and i think i have created my own 'bad habit food optomising diet'

Soooo i've started completely afresh with a plan i've never done before, i am scared of and i have to concentrate with 'Extra Easy'!

will i get the weight losses? and how will i cope with less H/E's?

I hope i can share my journey with you here.

Thinspired said:
Hi everyone,
I'm a new member here and just joined a brand new morning thursday class, i am very fired up and focused in losing 3 stone, but i know there are going to be alot of times i can do with the amazing support you have here for each other.

I have done slimming world before and lost 3 stone and was even featured in the magazine, i have always hovered about 1/2- 1.5 stone out of target for the past 8 years, but this last year!!!! the rest has gone back on :cry:i've tried to do the plan at home but it does'nt work for me, plus im so old school and i think i have created my own 'bad habit food optomising diet'

Soooo i've started completely afresh with a plan i've never done before, i am scared of and i have to concentrate with 'Extra Easy'!

will i get the weight losses? and how will i cope with less H/E's?

I hope i can share my journey with you here.

Welcome... You will cope with the 'new' plan and if you struggle there is always someone on here more than willing to offer advice or support... This is my first time on this diet, I joined in April, and so far with class and on here, I have lost 29lb... I wish you well on your journey, and the best thing to do is forget the old plan altogether otherwise you will stick with the bad habits... I have tried many in my time but SW works for me... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you for the welcome! I definitely wont be going back to old school s/w! the only thing i'm missing is the H/E's but i am learning to use my syns for any additional cheese etc. Thats the other thing im worried about using all my syns! incase it reduces my weight loss this week. i used to have my full 10 syns im having half right now usually no more than 5 syns! i dont know why im afraid of them lol.

Thinspired said:
Thank you for the welcome! I definitely wont be going back to old school s/w! the only thing i'm missing is the H/E's but i am learning to use my syns for any additional cheese etc. Thats the other thing im worried about using all my syns! incase it reduces my weight loss this week. i used to have my full 10 syns im having half right now usually no more than 5 syns! i dont know why im afraid of them lol.

Syns are there to be used... I actually find if I am busy and not use them it stalls my losses... Don't be afraid to use your full allowance, and if you need to you can always have a flexi syn day... x

Put the bad habits behind you and start afresh, I have a habit of being scared of using my syns too but tend to have better losses when I've used them than when I haven't, good luck x

I agree Thinspired. I went weeks trying to get by on hardly any syns and when I started using more I started losing more :)

I've been on EE since middle of May and have lost 23.5 lbs :) It is exactly how it sounds - Easy!!!

Keep coming on here too. This is just as much (if not more) help as going to group and 24 hours a day there's someone on her who will support or advise you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much ladies, ok i will enjoy my syns! here's for a good loss this thursday!!

1 lb off on Thursday - am very pleased as I've been on holiday!

Hey Guys. I get weighed in Thursdays at half 9 before work . Joined on the 8th September, and was new to Slimming World. I got recommended by a friend. I'm glad I did, first week just gone, and Id lost 7lbs, and got my half a stone sticky. I never knew eating better, was so simple tbh, and I've not once gone hungry. Loving the variety, and I still managed to have a bottle of wine and a Chinese. SO Hi, Im Vicki, or Vixen, Nice to meet you all *waves*

Viixenx said:
Hey Guys. I get weighed in Thursdays at half 9 before work . Joined on the 8th September, and was new to Slimming World. I got recommended by a friend. I'm glad I did, first week just gone, and Id lost 7lbs, and got my half a stone sticky. I never knew eating better, was so simple tbh, and I've not once gone hungry. Loving the variety, and I still managed to have a bottle of wine and a Chinese. SO Hi, Im Vicki, or Vixen, Nice to meet you all *waves*

Hi love... sounds like your doing well and you have made the best discovery by coming on this site... Everyone is friendly and helpful on here, and it will certainly help you along your journey... xx

Viixenx said:

Hi. Welcome :)

You'll love this site, it's SO great for support. The people on here are fab x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Viixenx said:

Hi vicki, welcome to minimins! Congratulations on your first loss we will look forward to hearing from you throughout your journey. X

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Went to a party last night, swapped beer for and a few JD's and Diet coke and from the buffet filled up on peppers and tomato's but I did sneak a few onion bahji's but proud of myself as normally would have filled up on sausage rolls and the like.

enteralterego said:
Went to a party last night, swapped beer for and a few JD's and Diet coke and from the buffet filled up on peppers and tomato's but I did sneak a few onion bahji's but proud of myself as normally would have filled up on sausage rolls and the like.

Excellent, JD beats beer hands down, although I'd rather have it with ginger ale rather than coke but you try finding a diet ginger ale in a bar.

Actually can we start a campaign for pubs/restaurants to stock diet drinks other than coke, ie. lemonade?! Or Chelle does your pub already do that?! X

Well done. You managed to do really well resisting all those syns good luck with your weigh in on thursday.

HPSaucy said:
Excellent, JD beats beer hands down, although I'd rather have it with ginger ale rather than coke but you try finding a diet ginger ale in a bar.

Actually can we start a campaign for pubs/restaurants to stock diet drinks other than coke, ie. lemonade?! Or Chelle does your pub already do that?! X

That was my problem I would have loved it with ginger ale or even a vodka with ginger ale but as you say the only sw friendly mixer was diet coke which is very boring

HPSaucy said:

Yes, We have regular and diet coke on tap and Kev keeps regular and diet versions of tonic, ginger ale, fanta and lemonade... As a pub next to the college we do a roaring trade in cans, they drop in and pick em up on their breaks... xx

hey all going to start attending a thursday class this week so will be updating on this page. started last sunday and have lost 3.5lbs so far. but will be starting afresh with how much i have lost after my next weigh in next week.

had a look through the posts and everyone is doing fantastic!!!
well done

xx

Back