Thursday Weighers

Dreading way in tomorrow after my gain last week just feel like giving up at the moment :-( I'm gona be devastated if I put on again or sts :-( really dissapointed with myself over the last 2 weeks just can't seem to manage to stay on plan :-( x

HPSaucy said:
Thank you all for your support I'd love to say that I'll stick to plan this week and get a great loss however got a wedding Friday, my mums 60th Saturday with a buffet (we're not catering so can't make it syn free), spa hotel Sunday/Monday with cream tea, 3 course meal and full English breakfast!

I'll stay on plan the rest of the time (even did tonight when all I felt like doing was having a huge blow out!) to hopefully limit the damage.

Well done for not having a blow out x

Just try your best where you can this week and stay in control where you can :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone expecting a loss today. Those that think they have put on just think you can loose even more next week sometimes you have to climb the small hill to have a nice big slide down the other side

Its thursday, WI tonight, hopefully the scales are working as I really am hoping today I hit target, good luck to everyone x

Dreaded Thursday has arrived! Good luck everyone, hope the scales are being nice! X x

Good luck everyone, and especially the 100% girls, without whom I would not feel as positive about a loss this week, or as positive about other stuff... I dedicate this weeks loss to those who listened, replied, and encouraged... You know who you are... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Looks like I'm the first ...

STS :sigh:

I won't lie to you - I thought I was in for a good loss :(

Funny though, I usually get up for a wee every night except for when I'm retaining a bit (obviously - durr!) and that happened last night. When I woke up my tummy felt plump - so hopefully it's just a bit of the old water retention :confused:

First step on the scale said I had put on 1/2 lb - I could have cried! On the third attempt it said 11st 7lbs so I jumped off quickly and that's what I've taken!!

Good luck everyone! Hope you have a better result than moi!

Sounds like it to me... Cider apple vinegar capsules as prescribed by Dr Shenzi should help... Worth a try, they helped me... xx

Doctor Shenzi ;) I like it :) lol

Im really unsure about weight loss, I get paranoid before weigh ins, Im going to the evening class this week so I can stay behind and get some ideas, good luck everyone today x

sleepytimesadie said:
Good luck everyone, and especially the 100% girls, without whom I would not feel as positive about a loss this week, or as positive about other stuff... I dedicate this weeks loss to those who listened, replied, and encouraged... You know who you are... xx

Want to 'like' but on my phone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got back I lost one... yay... just weighed Kev and he lost two... double yay... So happy... xx

Just got back I lost one... yay... just weighed Kev and he lost two... double yay... So happy... xx

Woooooooooooooo well done!!!!! so pleased for ya :D :D :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back