Thursday Weighers

Another bad weekend here :( have totally fell off the wagon and with a week to go until i go on my wedding/holiday looks like im not gonna do good! I really wanted to lose 1.5lb this week to take me into my next stone bracket but that obviously isnt going to happen as there is no possible way i can pull it back now i am so desperate i am even considering fast forward for 3 days to see if that will do anything!

What can be done in 3 days to pull this shambles of a disaster back?? I am so angry and upset with myself i seem to constantly lose and gain the same couple of pounds ive not got much more to lose but really would have liked to have got into my next stone bracket for my big day :)

Any tips welcome.... from now till thursday i will be drinking plenty of water and green tea to try and flush out any baddies and increasing the exercise (had a week off that too!!) body combat sessions and walking the pooch are a definate must!

Hope your all ok and had a good weekend :)

Vicki x
Firstly I send you my congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Many of us fall off the wagon from time to time-me included (3 days last week :eek:) but I try to get back in the zone as soon as I can and just continue my journey without beating myself up everyday about it. We are human and sometimes therefore not perfect and you must enjoy life and not let losing weight become the main thing. You have your wedding, holiday to look forward to just try and stay on track then enjoy the moment. :love047:

"We are human and sometimes therefore not perfect"

This is so true. Good to remind ourselves from time to time! Feeling a bit low this morning as missed WI last week but scales at home are just staying at the same weight for last one week plus.....and I have been totally on plan! Feels very frustrating...would just be so great to get into next stone bracket only 2lb to go.

Well my Friday was a tad naughty consumed plenty of ale and the mysterious power of the kebab shop called me in for a chicken tikka kebab.
Rest of the weekend I've been back on plan, proudest moment going into McDonald's to get my mcd's craving preggy wife a cheese burger meal and milkshake and not getting nothing for myself then walking into boots and buying grapes to munch on.

"We are human and sometimes therefore not perfect"

This is so true. Good to remind ourselves from time to time! Feeling a bit low this morning as missed WI last week but scales at home are just staying at the same weight for last one week plus.....and I have been totally on plan! Feels very frustrating...would just be so great to get into next stone bracket only 2lb to go.
I missed WI last week our car was hit by another and hurt my back and that's how I went off track couldn't be bothered cooking ate whatever was in whilst I rested. Am now back on track and had a pop on the scales this morning which shows a 3lb gain:eek: oh well at least I know it won't be there for long as am zoned in again and have a quiche in the oven as we speak...mmmmmmm I did 100% the other week and lost 1.5 lbs the week after I also did 100% and lost 7.5lbs our bodies are weird things and the weight loss will show up when it's ready keep positive and zoned.:)

Well my Friday was a tad naughty consumed plenty of ale and the mysterious power of the kebab shop called me in for a chicken tikka kebab.
Rest of the weekend I've been back on plan, proudest moment going into McDonald's to get my mcd's craving preggy wife a cheese burger meal and milkshake and not getting nothing for myself then walking into boots and buying grapes to munch on.
Well done to you and congratulations to you and your wife regarding the impending arrival of a new baby.:D

enteralterego said:

Well done!!

We usually take the kids to McDs on a Monday night after my eldest son's swimming lesson. The past few weeks I've just been having a small chips and a diet coke, but I've just made melt-in-the-middle burgers for tonight's dinner - far nicer than McDs, i can have 2 if i really want and it will keep me full for longer, plus I'm using the babybels in the middle as a HexA. I love SW! Determined to get 3lb off this week and get my 1 stone award!

I did 100% the other week and lost 1.5 lbs the week after I also did 100% and lost 7.5lbs our bodies are weird things and the weight loss will show up when it's ready keep positive and zoned.:)[/QUOTE]

Well thank you, that is amazing to lose 7.5 in one week! Took me about 6 weeks to lose that!! I hope your back is better anyway that must have been a shock,
thanks for the positive vibes I am focussing on being in the zone :)

I have a lot more to loose so it will come of quicker in the beginning but I just aim for 2 off a week. a long journey made easier thanks to all the people that post on here.:)

Have to agree with you there Zilla, that is the story of my life. I am waiting to get to my first stone, just one pound to go and I had a disaster of a weekend - Too much wine and pretzels on saturday night then I needed something to make me feel better on Sunday (only chocolate would do). But am doing my best to put it behind me today and if the scales stays the same I will be more than happy. I'll just have to wait another week for my first stone.

Fingers crossed for us all on Thursday

Well done!!

We usually take the kids to McDs on a Monday night after my eldest son's swimming lesson. The past few weeks I've just been having a small chips and a diet coke, but I've just made melt-in-the-middle burgers for tonight's dinner - far nicer than McDs, i can have 2 if i really want and it will keep me full for longer, plus I'm using the babybels in the middle as a HexA. I love SW! Determined to get 3lb off this week and get my 1 stone award!

How cheesey are they? Im weird with cheese so if they taste to cheesey dont think I would care for them but I did notice the recipe and thought the sound nice

lollypop1985 said:
thinking gain train for me again. keep going off track at the weekends lately :(

Me too I really have to try and control myself a bit more at the weekend I think coz we WI near the end of the week I think oh it won't harm but once I have one crap food I start to want more and the whole weekend goes down the pan and I struggle to pull it back again :-( it normally consists of drinks down the pub after WI then a whole 12inch pepperoni pizza to myself on friday then on Saturday and Sunday I have a bad habit of just picking at things and snacking! Really got to try and stop as last week I did and lost 3lbs! But going on like I have I'm not gona lose anything and I always feel dissapointed and angry with myself for the rest of the week!!! Xx

Hi Thursday gang, I had a spectacularly off plan long weekend, although I enjoyed it I am craving healthy food now but the cupboards are bare of fruit and veg, Tesco's shopping for me after work tonight so although I am on plan from today there will be hardly any superfree featuring in my meals today!

I am going to be good between now and Thursday but not sure I can realistically pull it back in that amount of time so I am expecting a gain unfortunately.

I am unsure if i am weighing in this week - got a shock on the scales at home this morning (following my hen weekender) and therefore may have a holiday week to do a super good 10 days!!!! Will review on Thursday morning!!!!

Fingers crossed. x

Hi Girls & Guy's! Didn't weigh in last week as was in sunny Spain. However as soon as i got back on saturday i weighed myself to find...5.4lbs on!!! All the signs of a good holiday me thinks...and a greddy, beer swigging pig but hey! It has been (Almost!) a relief to get straight back on plan and happy to report that if i continue to be 100% I hope to have a STS or maybe 1lb off on Thursday night! Really need to buckle down and get this weight shifted once and for all! Good luck to everyone else!

Back