Thursday Weighers

notokettlechips said:
MMMM those melt in the middle burgers sound lovely how do you make them????

I use my hands to squish extra lean mince together with a bit of Worcestershire sauce and some chopped fresh herbs (whatever is lurking in the fridge or overgrowing on the balcony!) then I just divide it up and wrap some round a babybel. Cook them in the oven (15-20mins ish I think, I just take them out when they look done!)

I had mine with a baked potato and loads of broccoli, hubby had his in rolls with SW wedges and salad :)

enteralterego said:
I did think I was having a good week, But just realized from pure laziness I have gone over my syn count both the last two days.

Just keep them low tomorrow and thurs and should be ok :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anyone getting nervous yet? I've been visiting my old Tuesday thread and am now wanting Thursday to get here quicker!!! Weird I know :)

Very nervous as I desperately want to lose 3lb to get my 1 stone award!

still not sure what will happen tomorrow, was naughty at weekend and have had a couple of treats this week not loads just a couple as am dealing wih some bad news. but i have eaten well otherwise and done lots of exercise so we will find out tomorrow. i am resisting getting on my own scales and the wii fit lol

lollypop1985 said:
still not sure what will happen tomorrow, was naughty at weekend and have had a couple of treats this week not loads just a couple as am dealing wih some bad news. but i have eaten well otherwise and done lots of exercise so we will find out tomorrow. i am resisting getting on my own scales and the wii fit lol

No stay away from the scales and you might get a pleasant surprise tomorrow :)

I can't stay away from the scales lol I need to prepare myself for what I'm in for lol fingers crossed that I lose my 1/2lb to get my stone award! X

I use my hands to squish extra lean mince together with a bit of Worcestershire sauce and some chopped fresh herbs (whatever is lurking in the fridge or overgrowing on the balcony!) then I just divide it up and wrap some round a babybel. Cook them in the oven (15-20mins ish I think, I just take them out when they look done!)

I had mine with a baked potato and loads of broccoli, hubby had his in rolls with SW wedges and salad :)

Wow sounds absolutely scrummy will put on the menu soon and THANKS!!!!

Dreading wi tomorrow think I have gained everything I have worked so hard to lose the last few weeks this is also my last wi till I come back of my holidays on 20th October!!! Will be gutted if I can loads on my holiday as well :(

Once again the scales and I are no longer on speaking terms we've fallen out big time been so good since Monday too! Defo on the gain train tomorrow!!! :-(

jude88 said:
Once again the scales and I are no longer on speaking terms we've fallen out big time been so good since Monday too! Defo on the gain train tomorrow!!! :-(

Like this... We all fall out with our scales... This will be me after wi tomorrow... xx lol...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Am up early as feel rubbish :-(

Should I just hop onto the scales as well? Yeah why not!!!

lsf666 said:
Am up early as feel rubbish :-(

Should I just hop onto the scales as well? Yeah why not!!!

Hi sorry you not feeling well hope it's good on the scales take care x

1.5lb off woo hoo I'm chuffed to bits an just looked at my tracker on line an it is 10lb in 10 weeks so even better that was what I was aiming for :) :) good luck everyone else x

lynica said:
1.5lb off woo hoo I'm chuffed to bits an just looked at my tracker on line an it is 10lb in 10 weeks so even better that was what I was aiming for :) :) good luck everyone else x

Good start to the day, well done.
Good luck to everyone else to

Back