Thursday Weighers

enteralterego said:
I think I'm expecting the same, I'll be with you on def losing next week though. So boring waiting till 5.30pm to weigh in, I'm always wary of drinking to much pop/water on a thurs aft

Remember to go to the loo before wi... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've lost a 1lb which i'm really pleased with as i woke up to my monthly cramps this morning and my scales showed a gain! phew!!! happy days!

well done to all the losers so far and good luck to the rest of you!

sleepytimesadie said:
Remember to go to the loo before wi... xx

Always do lol.
Just had a mile walk on my lunch, takes me up to 14 miles in total again this week,have done more then enough for silver body magic tonight, 6 more weeks of the routine and I van have my gold

sleepytimesadie said:
I am not saying about how I get my body magic *blushes* ... lol... xx

;) xx

I'm not weighing in tonight cos off to Ireland! Next week will be a disaster for sure but Nevermind! I'll be back on track soon as I'm home. X

I have no idea what will happen for me tonight.....didn't WI last week as I was on a night shift on Thurs and kind of used that as an excuse to not be very careful about what I was eating last week (although nothing too bad!).
Fingers crossed!

-2lb for me!! Will have to wait til next week for my 1 stone award!

6 off for me this week..
11 1/2 stone shiney, SOTW and SOTM too..

1.5 lb off for me!

hi I'm new to this thread but been doing slimming world for a while been struggling recently so hoping putting my progress up here will keep me motivated.

Lost 0.5 pound this week

Back