Thursday Weighers

3lbs off for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
3lbs off for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woop Woop well done you! That's a fab loss xx

lsf666 said:

Just ate naughty doorstep white toast as a treat!!! Better or worse than chinese???

Mmm one of my favourites, i definitely think i Chinese would be worse, saying that for me id probably have inch thick butter on it so would make it just as bad! X

Mmm one of my favourites, i definitely think i Chinese would be worse, saying that for me id probably have inch thick butter on it so would make it just as bad! X

I had I can't believe its not butter light - we don't have butter in the house - thank goodness!!!

3lb off for me this week! :D

Also I got SOTW for the 2nd week running. :eek:

And if that wasn't enough, I got SOTM aswell!!! :eek::eek::eek:

x

Was expecting a gain and I got one 0.5 lb. Am happy with that. whoop whoop. Slimmer of the month again too. :D Next week will be a loss and hopefully every week after that. Well done to all you thu losers.

lollypop1985 said:
i lost 1 pound last night, really happy as i was expecting a gain.
only 1 pound away from 1 stone and a half :)
well done to everyone
i do have to ask how do some people 5pounds in a week when they are really slim already?

Well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Miracles really do happen I lost 0.5lb this week when I was really well and truly expecting a huge gain bit worried it will catch up with me this week now though weighing in on Tuesday morning this week because we leave for our holidays to Cyprus on Wednesday :)

Well done to everyone some really fab losses this week

Viks xx

Well done everyone, I put on 1/2lb but was expecting to put on more so quite happy with that, back on 100%, got step kids coming over for BBQ tonight but I'm going to be having SW friendly goodies x

Hello team Thursday,

Could not make class last night as caught up at work. Self WI shows 1.5lb gain, but all down to the dammed * week! Still happy with that after the past few stressful weeks with my poorly diabetic dog (who, cross fingers, is well on the mend and getting back to normal!)

Have a great weekend (with the obligatory BBQ or two in this weather - lovely!)

hi sorry i havent been in uch week days are just hectic with the kids in school tryin to get the house sorted then the sun comes out so its been a few days out with the baby.. but i have a 2lb loss from thursday just gone so in total a whole 12lbs has come off in 6weeks :) xx

Didn't make weigh in last Thurs as went to Ireland for a long weekend. Back now and dreading the disaster that awaits me on Thursday after eating and drinking wayyy to much! it's my bday on thursday too so this weekend wont be much better! oops! :7834:

Back