Thursday Weighers

lollypop1985 said:
hey guys well done to everyone.
i lost half a pound bit disheartened as thought i would lose more but least it is a loss and not a gain.
the oh lost 3 pounds over two weeks.

i want to start losing more each week, any ideas what i can do to lose more?

Hiya babe... Don't get to hung up on the numbers, you lost, but you might find your clothes say a different thing, I have had weeks where I was sure I had lost more, the scales not reflecting that I had gone down a size in something I wear... Just try looking at what is written in your food diary and spot any repeat foods, then nudge them out with stuff you find on all the other food diaries you read... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

my first week this week at slimming world, and i'll be weighing in on a thursday too. x

Must say the support on here is great and a fab motivator to do well. I'm now 5lbs off been the lowest I have been for most of my life, My initial aim was to loose the weight I put on since getting married (complacency set in big time). I look forward to reaching that goal then moving on to my next one (to loose another 3 stone so I'm better off health wise to see my daughter born and grow up).

What's motivating everyone else?

enteralterego said:
Must say the support on here is great and a fab motivator to do well. I'm now 5lbs off been the lowest I have been for most of my life, My initial aim was to loose the weight I put on since getting married (complacency set in big time). I look forward to reaching that goal then moving on to my next one (to loose another 3 stone so I'm better off health wise to see my daughter born and grow up).

On here obviously, but my mate Mandy, she is doing ww but we compare notes, and the thought of Whitby Goth Weekend at the beginning of November...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I came back to the UK last year, having been away for 6 months. I think I hit a peak of about 20 something stone. I was fed up with being uncomfortable, stuck in a rut of drinking every weekend and eating crap.

I made a decision to change things, sort my life out and hopefully live longer to see the government off for as many years of pension as I can!:D:eek::8855:

My motivation for losing weight is to be fit and healthy to look after my hubby who was made disabled last year at the age of 51 xx

I've never been this heavy. This crept up on me whilst being unemployed for a year. I suppose being a person that loves food and enjoys the ritual of cooking it was easy to gain. I'm back working (finally after literally 40 odd interviews) and decided to make a lifestyle change. I'm also worried about potential illnesses that are linked to obesity and to be ill out of something that is self inflicted just ain't my style. My husband had a beer gut until I started at SW, now he's looking flat-bellied and awesome, mum-in-law is impressed to bits. So 4 stone target, then the final 1 stone and get myself a six pack. ;)

I've never been this heavy. This crept up on me whilst being unemployed for a year. I suppose being a person that loves food and enjoys the ritual of cooking it was easy to gain. I'm back working (finally after literally 40 odd interviews) and decided to make a lifestyle change. I'm also worried about potential illnesses that are linked to obesity and to be ill out of something that is self inflicted just ain't my style. My husband had a beer gut until I started at SW, now he's looking flat-bellied and awesome, mum-in-law is impressed to bits. So 4 stone target, then the final 1 stone and get myself a six pack. ;)

Well done you look the determination. xx

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Hi everyone

im new to all this but after my first ever week on sw i lost 4lb and im really please with myself!!

my weight has been having quite a big of effect on my physical and mental health so just pleased ive taken a step in the right direction. im only 30 and a mum so ive got to get it sorted.

plus i wanna wear nice clothes!

anyway, well done to all who have lost this week. heres to next week....

Welcome to our Thursday gang :) glad u found us and well done on taking that step ul be glad u made it when ur fitting into all those nice new clothes :-D xx

Hi I wish to join the Thursday Gang :) I lost 1 pound last Thursday which brings it to 2 stone 13 pounds weight loss so far, I really hope to get my 3 stone award this week.

Back