Thursday Weighers

Im new to this site so just thought that i'd say hi. I went to my first ever sw class on thursday, i've never done it before i've always stuck to ww instead but thought i'd try something new for a change. I'm really enjoying my food but i'm slightly worried about how quickly (or not) the weight will come off because the people in my class seemed to lose really small amounts. Im just looking for inspiration from people so wondering how much you tend to lose each week.

bxe697 said:
Im new to this site so just thought that i'd say hi. I went to my first ever sw class on thursday, i've never done it before i've always stuck to ww instead but thought i'd try something new for a change. I'm really enjoying my food but i'm slightly worried about how quickly (or not) the weight will come off because the people in my class seemed to lose really small amounts. Im just looking for inspiration from people so wondering how much you tend to lose each week.

Welcome :)

What do you mean by small amounts?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slimmer of the week lost 1.5 pounds. I know you can't always expect to lose more but that just doesn't seem like very much for the biggest loss of the week

It's healthy to lose between 1 and 2 lbs a week. Our slimmer of the week lost 3.5 this week and usually it's around 3 but this is for the larger members. If you're smaller or don't have much to lose then around 1 lb a week is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

forgot to write mine up

i lost 5.5lbs this week :) yay

Im expecting a massive gain after only getting back on track Monday x

lollypop1985 said:
expecting a gain as have been celebrating passing my driving test :)

Well done! My other half passed his driving test a few weeks ago, and now we have a car keep driving to loads of random places that result in food, which is why i have a gain expected tomorrow lol xx

No idea how I'm going to do, really want a loss but did have a Chinese Thursday night after weigh in and a few drink that night and a meal at friends Saturday night with drinks then wine tasting Sunday! Have stuck to plan the rest of the time so just don't know!

Yeah - ive sneaked a look and it was about 9lbs on from last weigh in - ooops. Just shows how going off the rails can cause damage fast. I will be working my butt off to reverse the damage though and i wont be giving up. Its just hard getting focused and back in a plan - eat - plan - routine......i am currently loving takeouts and chocolate -and i need to get back on the wagon. Its very hard being good though after being bad for such a long time!

:) x

Back