Thursday Weighers

Hope you don't all mind me bobbing in on here? :p

My first weigh in tonight and 1.5lbs lost - not had a great week, so 100% for the week ahead so it doesn't catch up with me! (know i can do alot better and love SW!)

Ellebear said:
gained 4.5 - sorry Team Thursday!

Aww chin up, it happens to most of us at some point. Hope you at least enjoyed yourself.

1.5lbs off for me. Very happy with that as it hasn't been a great week

Ellebear said:
gained 4.5 - sorry Team Thursday!

Sorry to hear that Ellebear, hope you're ok. Wipe the slate clean n start again tomorrow. And I'll bet you have loads off next wk as its now your totm. Xx

Well done to everyone today :)

I lost 2.5 :)

Wasn't going to go as booked off on holiday but glad I changed my mind :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ellebear u r doing fab still- totm and speaking from experience last yr there's a completely different life adjustment after ur wedding so it might b slower to come off- think of the adrenaline and stress before- will take ur body a week r two to settle maybe- u have done fantastically so far & most importantly you know how to do it- ur photos proved that! So.... stick at it this week and hopefully we'll b on a good busy losing train next week :0)

I managed another measly 0.5 this week- seems so difficult at the minute- just trying to keep the faith & stick at it...

My group voted me miss slinky tonight- embarrassed but delighted!

-6lb for me tonight! I'm so chuffed!

Walked away with my 1.5st award, Club 10 and Miss Slinky!

+6. I AM GUTTED. I was bad at Grandad's Funeral, but not that bad! :( :( see y'all soon :(

I really don't know what went wrong :( back on the strainght and narrow now.

Sorry to let the side down.

I'm also another one to let you all down.. 5lbs on! I got home from airport at 11am and was at class at 3pm so maybe some was fluid retention from the flight but more than likely it was Birthday cake and all the naughty stuff we had whilst away, back on track this morning x

Some fantastic losses this week and don't worry those who put on (like me 1/2 lb). It's a difficult time of the year at the mo with the long build up to the festive season (and always seems to be a stressful period at work for me too). I'm forever on a flipping star week at the moment, tend to bloat towards the end of the day even if I have been good, and so 6pm is not an ideal time to weigh in. Oh well, keep on going gang..........

Back