Thursday Weighers

my second weight in this week with a 2 week holiday gap in the middle because i couldn't get there but i ate everything in sight in them 2 weeks off i was really worried going back but come away with a -3.5 loss.
i was amazed!!....was expecting a gain!!
keep going Thursdays!!

lollypop1985 said:
lost 1 pound this week very happy :)
now i am going to aim for 2.5 the next two weeks any ideas how i can do this as i normally only lose 1 - 1.5 a week

You could try having 1/3 free 2/3 superfree and lots of speed foodstuffs. Good luck

HPSaucy said:
I'm also another one to let you all down.. 5lbs on! I got home from airport at 11am and was at class at 3pm so maybe some was fluid retention from the flight but more than likely it was Birthday cake and all the naughty stuff we had whilst away, back on track this morning x

Definitely water retention!!! Either that or I lost a stone in a week!! I weighed myself at home when I got home too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ColJack said:
-2.5 this week, got my 12 1/2 stone sticker ( or would have if the C had one. ).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

OMG!!! Unbelievable!! Truly inspiring. Keep up the good work. :)

ARGHHHH!! what the hell happened?

Got on the scales this morning and I've gained 7 lbs. Since Thursday night????

Surely that's not possible?

Ok so I had chicken kebab meat Thursday and Friday for tea nut that's only 7.5 syns per day. And 20 syns worth of dark chocolate yesterday ( flexi since I had some left from Friday ).
I did have 2 large plates of pasta bolognese yesterday so I'm hoping it's just bulk left over from that.

I've got the rest if today and 4 more days to drag it back, but it's going to be a struggle.

ColJack said:
ARGHHHH!! what the hell happened?

Got on the scales this morning and I've gained 7 lbs. Since Thursday night????

Surely that's not possible?

Ok so I had chicken kebab meat Thursday and Friday for tea nut that's only 7.5 syns per day. And 20 syns worth of dark chocolate yesterday ( flexi since I had some left from Friday ).
I did have 2 large plates of pasta bolognese yesterday so I'm hoping it's just bulk left over from that.

I've got the rest if today and 4 more days to drag it back, but it's going to be a struggle.

Mid week wi's are always wrong! It'll be carb bloat from yesterday and will be long gone by thursday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woop Woop!!!!

Hi
I keep forgetting to post!
I weighed in on Thurs & lost 2lb which is 1stone 1lb to date...thrilled doesn't quite cover it!!!:D

coljack - i am sure its just foodweight - dont stress, its just the carbs working through!
Keep positive- keep on plan, and you will be fine.
I know its a cliche - but think 'bigger picture' - you have done SO well, its nothing but a miniblip midweek!

I agree totally with our Elle! Looks like its just carb bloat and easily rectified I say!! It's insignificant in the grand scheme of things for someone who's lost 12.5 flippin stone!! Wowwww CJ, I hadn't realised you'd lost such an astonishing amount already! Congratulations, you must be thrilled! XxX

I spent over 4 hours tidying out my childrens play room on Saturday in preparation for the man in the big red suit coming. It must have been one hell of a work out as my bottom still hurts today when I sit down!!! LOL

+6. I AM GUTTED. I was bad at Grandad's Funeral, but not that bad! :( :( see y'all soon :(

I really don't know what went wrong :( back on the strainght and narrow now.

Sorry to let the side down.

Heres to next week hun! Must have been a horrid time for you recently! :(

Have to say I love jacks mannequin (from your signature!) xxx

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Morning Team Thursday!

How's things shaping up for people today?

I had a bad weekend, but have a cunning plan! I'm giving blood this afternoon before WI. He-he-he!

(It's been booked for ages)

I had a curry on sat with naan but have been good rest of week so will be happy with 1lb loss
Next couple of weeks are going to have to be taken as they come as our baby is due sat (if she comes on time)

Morning all. It's my first week weigh-in tonight. I've been 100% but I'm still nervous as I don't see how I can eat what I have and still lose weight :eek:

Back