Thursday Weighers

Ali* said:
Feeling very sorry for myself gang :cry:

Didn't even write on here last week as I was gutted with a 0.75lb loss after a 100% week :(

This week I would have been happy with that! After another 100% week I have STS!!!!

Confused.com :confused:

Aw it's horrible when you know you've been good and you don't lose!
Stay on plan and hopefully you'll get a double loss next week xx

1 1/2 off this week :)

1 1/2 off for me this week to, happy with that after the weekend.
Still not had a gain or a sts in my 15 weeks so far so please with myself for that. 4lbs to get to my christmas wish

-3lb for me!

Very pleased and motivated to continue my good effort!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Morning Team Thursday!

How's things shaping up for people today?

I had a bad weekend, but have a cunning plan! I'm giving blood this afternoon before WI. He-he-he!

(It's been booked for ages)

Did it make a difference then?

0.5lb off for me. Better than nothing or a gain.

Good evening everyone! :)

Well done everyone else on their losses, etc...this week. ;)

After having two low weight loss weeks by my so-far standards (1.5lb two weeks ago, 0.5lb last week)...this week I have lost an incredible 6.5lb!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (I'm still shaking my head in disbelief!)

So tonight I got my Club 10 award and my 2.5 stone one.

Go me! :D x

Did it make a difference then?

0.5lb off for me. Better than nothing or a gain.

Just a pound off, he says! I think that was all blood loss. :eek:

Better behaviour for the coming week and maybe get a better loss. Only need 2.5 to match the lowest ever weight I've been on SW! That was in March. After that I'm into new territory.

So, no bottle and a half of vino on Friday night, no AYCE curry on Sat afternoon or kebab at midnight! That should help the weight loss

phew!!! 1.5 off for me.. brilliant after that midweek scare..
just goes to show that jumping on the scales is not a good idea.. oh and pasta in moderation. :)

Back