Thursday Weighers

Haven't had time to post Thursdayers until now, but this morning I lost one pound taking me to 11.1 and Kev one off taking him to 14.5, still not used to new working hours and still no internet only VIA phone, for now, so posts etc a bit sketchy... Good luck everyone... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Gettin weighed tonight afte 6days of fast forward - hoping I've got a few pound off and have got into those 16's!!

sleepytimesadie said:
Haven't had time to post Thursdayers until now, but this morning I lost one pound taking me to 11.1 and Kev one off taking him to 14.5, still not used to new working hours and still no internet only VIA phone, for now, so posts etc a bit sketchy... Good luck everyone... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ooh well done Chelle :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on all weighing in today (just realised it's thursday) , im not weighing in today, spent last 5 days in and out of hospital visiting my wife who had hard time during birth of our little girl Amelia Belle Scott. But both mother and daughter fine.
I've spent last few days eating when, where and what I could.

enteralterego said:
Well done on all weighing in today (just realised it's thursday) , im not weighing in today, spent last 5 days in and out of hospital visiting my wife who had hard time during birth of our little girl Amelia Belle Scott. But both mother and daughter fine.
I've spent last few days eating when, where and what I could.

Congratulations!!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5lb off.....very pleased after a weekend of bad things!

2.5lbs off after a week of birthdays and a xmas night out so I am absolutely over the moon. Got my 1/2 st sticker too:D

Soooo relieved I lost 1 1/2 lb! I even went without socks lol found that I was skimping on meals this week. So tough to get into habit of eating healthy free food. I'm more of two slices of toast and half a pound of butter king of girl xx

First proper week back on it and... 3.5lb loss!!! Eeek :) I've never had such a big loss!! I'm normally a 'pound a week loser' :) Well done to all losers!! Xxx

1.5 off for me! Phew!! Finally going in the right direction after gaining the last 2 weeks. :)

Know how you feel Sinead! 1/2lb off for me last night also after gaining in the last 2 weeks (it's hard this time of year isn't it?). Hope to see the 9's again before Christmas!!!

Back