Thursday Weighers

What is everyone hoping to lose this week considering it's the last one before Xmas.....?? :) Are there any Thursday targets? Xxx

I'm hoping for 2lb off because that would get me into the next stone bracket. I have done a sneaky midweek weigh and it's looking positive so far so hopefully Thursday will be good too!

Hoping for a STS :)

That is all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want to lose between 5 and 10lbs. As It will be 10 days since my last weigh in I think its doable (im usually a Monday weigher) x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Blondee said:
What is everyone hoping to lose this week considering it's the last one before Xmas.....?? :) Are there any Thursday targets? Xxx

I want the 2lb off I put on last week. I was 4lb off my Christmas wish after last week's weigh in but don't feel I will hit it

hello, I'm a newbie to the forum and a newbie to slimming world. My name is niki and ive got my first wi Thursday :S hope I'm one of those people the diet works for as I want to loose 3 stone by my birthday (June)!!

Found it hard to motivate myself yesterday and I'm a forum fiend and have found forums helpful in the past for other things so thought I'd log in so I can get help with my motivation when needed!

Nice to meet you all :)

babygirl1987 said:
hello, I'm a newbie to the forum and a newbie to slimming world. My name is niki and ive got my first wi Thursday :S hope I'm one of those people the diet works for as I want to loose 3 stone by my birthday (June)!!

Found it hard to motivate myself yesterday and I'm a forum fiend and have found forums helpful in the past for other things so thought I'd log in so I can get help with my motivation when needed!

Nice to meet you Niki :)

Welcome x

babygirl1987 said:

Hiya Niki :) I'm sure you'll do just fine & there is no rush!! I'm a slow loser so now appreciating sw much more knowing that I'll get there some day :) Are you on extra easy? How are you finding it? Xxx

I have been put on extra easy and I've been really strict except for yesterday where I had 22.5 syns :( I've only had 10.25 today though (going drinking on Thursday do need to accrue some!)

It's not been too bad but i definitely think I need a "sponsor" to help me out though. Could really have done with talking to someone yesterday!

Sounds like we are all in the same boat this week. I've had a nightmare 5 days! Stopped counting syns on Sunday morning. :eek:

Sure I'm up in the 200's somewhere.

There, I've drawn a line under it, time to move on. Going for a loss next week, only Xmas day should give me trouble.

Nightmare few days for me too going to be a big gain for me :(

Felt awful about today (ended up having 6 mince pies an a glass of milk) do went to body combat for an hour- I'm exhausted lol

good luck everyone - i dont weigh tonight but Merry Xmas and lets be a HUGE bunch of losers in Jan (the weight, not socially!) xxxx

Dreading tonight...!! I've been pretty good all week except yesterday and this morning... Yesterday was my birthday & today is the chocolate morning aftermath?! Good luck to all weighers today xxx :)

Ellebear said:
good luck everyone - i dont weigh tonight but Merry Xmas and lets be a HUGE bunch of losers in Jan (the weight, not socially!) xxxx

And to you too x

9 hours to go for me...

Back