Thursday Weighers

meadowbankles said:
Good luck everybody, 7pm meeting for me :)

And for me! Good luck x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Not official yet but I've gained 5-6 lbs this week.
Not impressed.
Total of 2 mince pies and that's all the "naughty" stuff I've had.
Not had any proper food all week though.
Couldn't be bothered to cook so had cereal for evening meals most of the week, and not measured either so probably 30+ syns a day and no superfree foods.
Oops.
Will do better next week, promise.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

1lb on for me :)

Totally understandable really. Not been a good girl this week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 and a half on but I've had a perfect ten days, the only thing it could be is either being weighed on a different scales or * week

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Got weighed last night an I've lost 2lbs (this is after my first week) I'm not dissapointed and am not really counting this week for the next two weeks as my first proper week since I have Christmas and new year to contend with! And I'm quite impressed that I've still lost 2 1bs (expelled 2800 calories from somewhere lol!!!!) considering Monday I had 22.5 syns, Wednesday I had 6 mince pies and a glass of milk on top of my 10.25 syns and yesterday before I weighed in I burger king (last week I got weighed before I ate)!

Don't want to have a really good week then get disappointed with putting some back on, much better to loose a couple of lbs a week over Xmas and then the first week in January have my first week again (unintentionally clever idea ;) lol)

Niki x

And well done for all those losers and you shouldn't be sad whether you've gained 1lb or 6lbs, because just be being on slimming world you would have yourself more than you would have if you wernt so the result could have been much more of a gain think about the people who don't have a reason to limit ;)

Keep your chin up guys, we are all doing so well!

P.s I'm having an unlimited syn day Christmas day and limiting the syns I'm having on all other days- how else is everyone planning to food optimise around the Christmas period?

X

Half a pound off but it has been my birthday this week so not too bad xxx :)

Hi all, 1lb down and its must be my christmas miracle after the weekend I had!!!!
Merry Christmas to you all. Dont think I will be as lucky next week with my WI.

babygirl1987 said:
And well done for all those losers and you shouldn't be sad whether you've gained 1lb or 6lbs, because just be being on slimming world you would have yourself more than you would have if you wernt so the result could have been much more of a gain think about the people who don't have a reason to limit ;)

Keep your chin up guys, we are all doing so well!

P.s I'm having an unlimited syn day Christmas day and limiting the syns I'm having on all other days- how else is everyone planning to food optimise around the Christmas period?

X

I'll be the same Xmas day but TRY to be good other days :)

Back