Thursday Weighers

Lost 0.5lb this week

I lost 1/2lb :)

Very happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wee 1lb on, very happy! x

After a kebab 4 slices of choc cake with cream oiled roasters and parsnips with stuffing 3 days in a row 2 bottles of wine chocolate and a load of vodka shots I was almost crying on the way to slimming world but only half on sooooo happy! But back at it this week!

Well you have all done great ill ruin it i gained 10lbs :eek: oh well most of it will be gone next week! (Hopefully) xx

sent from my Samsung galaxy s

8Lbs left to go to be pre Christmas weight

Yep i went shouldn't of though! Xx

lsf666 said:
It's better to know x

Ignorance is bliss sometimes ;) lol xx

I am starting again, again on Thursday. Will buy a 12 week countdown to keep me on track. Here's hoping it all comes together this time!

sorry all for dissapearing i had a carpet fitted a while ago and lost the pc out th eliving room and couldnt find the group on my laptop lol.. but im back x

lillian said:
I am starting again, again on Thursday. Will buy a 12 week countdown to keep me on track. Here's hoping it all comes together this time!

Toni-Marie said:
sorry all for dissapearing i had a carpet fitted a while ago and lost the pc out th eliving room and couldnt find the group on my laptop lol.. but im back x

Welcome back :)

Oh my gosh, I started this thread 103 weeks ago and come Thursday when I start classes again (return to the fold) I will be back to being a Thursday weigher!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

suepat10 said:
Oh my gosh, I started this thread 103 weeks ago and come Thursday when I start classes again (return to the fold) I will be back to being a Thursday weigher!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Wow! Welcome back :)

Hi to all the thursday weighers. Been away from work and limited internet access so I am back in the land of the living. Lost 2lb over christmas. Let's see what next thursday brings.

Happy new year to you all

Back