Thursday Weighers

Fairymary said:
Hi to all the thursday weighers. Been away from work and limited internet access so I am back in the land of the living. Lost 2lb over christmas. Let's see what next thursday brings.

Happy new year to you all

Well done for losing over Xmas, good luck for Thursday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dreading this weeks weigh in - first since 15th Dec - and ive had xmas, my birthday and new year away at a cottage - all involving eating to the max....and drinking....! argh!

x

Hey everyone, im a newbie, been following site for a couple of months and have decided to join you all (if you will have me) Im a Thu weigher so hope i can join this thread. Hope everyone had a lovely festive!!

dreading this weeks weigh in - first since 15th Dec - and ive had xmas, my birthday and new year away at a cottage - all involving eating to the max....and drinking....! argh!

x

Might not be that bad!

I've got my birthday coming up next week :sigh:

Happy New Year every one

Well having read a few of your comments it seems like we are all in the same boat lol. Christmas is over(thank God!!) and am getting back on that wagon (if a little heavier than when i got off). Love reading your comments they inspirer me. Weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed for you all.[FONT=&quot]

:sign0144:
[/FONT]

Minimesally said:
Happy New Year every one

Well having read a few of your comments it seems like we are all in the same boat lol. Christmas is over(thank God!!) and am getting back on that wagon (if a little heavier than when i got off). Love reading your comments they inspirer me. Weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed for you all.

:sign0144:

Hear hear :-D :-D couldn' t of said it better myself!

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Last edited:
Dont be scared Elle, remember easy on easy off again. 2012 will be the year we all get to target :D

Hi, I've not posted for a while - can I rejoin this thread please? Not officially weighed in since Thursday before Xmas but weighed at home at put 7lb on in a week!!!! So ashamed and dreading official weigh in tomorrow morning xx

I tend to be - quick on, slow off!!!! :confused:

Well that shoots my saying in the foot doesn't it :( lol, But you know you will get it off get focused on that holiday in March and it will soon fall off!! ;)

Last edited:
yup i will do my best!! I just need the official weigh in result and then i can draw a line - get my new books and get losing again! since the wedding i have been up and down so much with my weight its crazyloopybonkers!

x

So... kinda new here but have been lurking since joining SW last Thursday :eek:

First weigh in tomorrow for me, not got big expectations though as i started on January 1st so only been on plan 4 days, well, 5 tomorrow :D

I am a lot more nervous than i thought i would be, which is strange as i weigh myself about 5 times a day on average lol :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone!!!!

First weigh in tomorrow for me, not got big expectations though as i started on January 1st so only been on plan 4 days, well, 5 tomorrow :D

I am a lot more nervous than i thought i would be, which is strange as i weigh myself about 5 times a day on average lol :rolleyes:

Best of luck to you X

safc said:
Hi, Is it ok to change weigh in days? I was going to weigh in tuesdays but thursdays will suit me better. Can use my mothers scales, they are more reliable. Good luck everyone.

shellsbells-x said:

Welcome both of you and good luck for tomorrow.

I was a tuesday weigher and changed to Thursday's too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for tomorrow everyone I really hope its a good for one for everyone! :D

Back