Thursday Weighers

Had last Thursday night off plan but have been really good for the rest of the week so I'm hoping that I'll lose my Xmas gain and a little bit more tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone!

Fingers are crossed! X

Sineadsss said:
Same time! I gained last week so fingers crossed for tonight! going to have breakfast and lunch and wait and have my tea when i come home tonight!

I always do that!!!

And drink loads of water too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arghhhhh!! Dreading tonight after a Christmas binge & an all inclusive week in Egypt...!! Good luck to everyone though xxx :)

Sineadsss said:
I try not to drink much water after 5ish do you always stay for the meetings? Any good tips for weigh in days?

Eat something light for lunch. Don't think if I don't eat I'll be lighter... It helps the metabolism keep going :) And wear light clothes... Leggings, tshirts etc. I don't stay for the meetings unless I feel like I'm having a really hard time & need encouraging. It's personal choice but I just weigh & go xxx Good luck :)

Eat something light for lunch. Don't think if I don't eat I'll be lighter... It helps the metabolism keep going :) And wear light clothes... Leggings, tshirts etc. I don't stay for the meetings unless I feel like I'm having a really hard time & need encouraging. It's personal choice but I just weigh & go xxx Good luck :)

Thanks I dont stay for meetings every week! Ive had a good enough week since last thursdays gain but i find sometimes it doesnt show till the following week!

Sineadsss said:
I try not to drink much water after 5ish do you always stay for the meetings? Any good tips for weigh in days?

Blondee said:

I drink loads of water but stop at about 4 ish.

I try and wear lighter clothes too. Leggings and a tshirt or tights and a dress usually.

I always stay. Even if it's bad. I want to get my £4.95 worth ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone. I have been naughty this week so not hopeful. Would be delighted with another maintain

Good luck Thursday gang... I am going to a new class today at 11am so, new start with hopefully a nicer consultant...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I feel as if I've swollen up like a telly tubbie today :mad:
I'll feel such a twerp if I've gained after being the class swot last week and getting SOTW, SOTM and an award. I've been 100% on food but lost count on syns involving alcohol over New Year.

Back