Good going Lisa...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
Thanks Chelle x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gained 9lbs....over the last 3 weeks.

Bad times.

Be gone before you know it!

I lost 2lbs this week :) Meaning I only have 3lbs until my 3.5 stone award :D

First night weigh in 15 stone 5 :sigh: horrid as not weighed myself for so long.

What to I expect for the second week normally.

well done on the loss everyone :) x

Hi Grace

Well done on going - yesterday was my first meeting after a year or so.

If you follow the plan to the letter you will probably (not guaranteed) have a good loss next week.

Good luck x

I gained 2.5lbs over Xmas & all inclusive week in Egypt for New Year... I'm happy with that!! Start again today & hope to shift that & more next week xxx :)

Good morning everyone
100% week day 1 who wants to join me?
i put on 1.5 this week so that is a 3.5 gain over xmas, new year and birthday so i dont mind

i will lose this week, well done everyone doesnt matter if you gained my saying is that as long as your trying thats all matters :)

1.5lb off last night wooop xx

-3.5lbs for me.....the most I've ever lost in 1 week! (and SOTW too)

I should have got my 1.5 stone award and club 10......but it wasn't mentioned :confused:

I should have got my 1.5 stone award and club 10......but it wasn't mentioned :confused:

did u speak to your consultant.. xx

did u speak to your consultant.. xx

No, didn't get a chance as she was busy with lots of new members.....I don't know her either as our group was closed so we've had to go to another one.

Not at this new group next week as I'm working so might send her an email.

Hello...

Well done on all the losses. I put on another 3.5 this week, making my xmas weight gain in two weeks 5lb...not gonna cry over it just gonna get on track and get the weight off.

Have a good week everyone..x

Hya was wondering if I can join in this thread?
I had my 1st ever class last night and my 1st weigh in is next thursday eeek can't wait x

Back