Thursday Weighers

Sorry to anyone who has gained this week, I am sure you will do it this week!
Well done to those who have lost, I had my 1st weigh in and have lost 5lbs :) x

Chin up to the gains! *hugs*

I lost 1/2lb this week, not as good as I was expecting but hey ho! Hoping for a maintain next week x

Well done to all the losers, maintainers and gainers dont worry next week will be better!!

-3lbs for me this week :D

Well done all losers and there's always next week gainers.
I STS so shouldn't complain :-/
Gonna go back to writing it all down

Linzi x

5lb off. Totally amazed.... Had on average 12 syns a day.... No excercise.... Plenty if free n super speed foods though. Defo... Never hungry lol

sleepytimesadie said:
2lbs gone... Good start... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Chelle - looks like the new group is treating you good xx

Lost 2.5lbs last night :) It was the 2.5 I'd put on over Christmas so woohoo xxx

First week WI -7lb.

Morning All - some fab losses this week. My first weigh in since 15 December (due to class closures over Christmas/New Year and having a New Year holiday in Cornwall) and I am absolutely chuffed to report a tiny 1lb gain! Taking into consideration that just before Christmas I've also been diagnosed with Under Active Thyroid and have just started the medication for it, I am so pleased and grateful for the SW plan as I fear that I would have gained so much more weight over the past month. My SW journey has been very slow and difficult over the past 12 months and now I know why.....it's a new start and and new year for me and I am now oh so determined to get back on track to reach target at last. Wish me well! Have a good week everyone.....

JAM21 said:
Morning All - some fab losses this week. My first weigh in since 15 December (due to class closures over Christmas/New Year and having a New Year holiday in Cornwall) and I am absolutely chuffed to report a tiny 1lb gain! Taking into consideration that just before Christmas I've also been diagnosed with Under Active Thyroid and have just started the medication for it, I am so pleased and grateful for the SW plan as I fear that I would have gained so much more weight over the past month. My SW journey has been very slow and difficult over the past 12 months and now I know why.....it's a new start and and new year for me and I am now oh so determined to get back on track to reach target at last. Wish me well! Have a good week everyone.....

That's a good gain considering... Welcome back to the fold... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

2lbs off for me. Very happy as I had both my mum & sons birthday this week. Well done losers.

Back