Thursday Weighers

Bad week last week and a gain. Another bad week this week:mad:
I am with you on this one Joanne 24. STS last week, ate my way through the weekend and to top it all off last night I gave up and ate a crisp sandwich on white bread with real butter.

I know it will have to be a gain on Thursday. Will have to wire my mouth shut I think!!!

I am with you on this one Joanne 24. STS last week, ate my way through the weekend and to top it all off last night I gave up and ate a crisp sandwich on white bread with real butter.

I know it will have to be a gain on Thursday. Will have to wire my mouth shut I think!!!

I could of wrote this!!

Need to stop eating crap! I'm trying hard to have a maintain but im not feeling very hopeful. After a rotten week at college I ended up with a dominos on Saturday :sigh:

Hello Thursday weighers how are we all getting on?

For those that are struggling I really hope you find your mojo again, jump back on the wagon there's plenty of room!xx

So... A little late adding my weigh in results... But after expecting a HUGE gain as a result of god awful blood sugars all of last week, I was so very pleasantly surprised when I weighed in 2.5lbs lighter :D

Woop woop

Home weigh ins so far this week though indicate I have gained at least 2 of those back so I'm off to look for inspiration and ideas about how to speed things up as I am 100% on plan :(

Well done to everyone though xxx

I'm really hoping for a good loss this week. My 1st WI was 2.5 off but I had got my TOM that day so I hope it's reflected this week!

I've also snacked a lot less as I've been less hungry. But I did have a big night out on Saturday and a few rum and cokes!!

Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, I'm late up dating this week, sorry
I managed to lose 3lbs :) quite happy with that, if I can lose 2 and a half this week and next that will be my forst stone!!!
xx

I feel really fed up today so made myself some SW chips this afternoon. Is that bad? I'd had lunch but felt so hungry and fed up xxx

Can I join this thread please? I also weigh on a Thursday. This Thursday will be my second weigh in.

I am dreading this weeks weigh in :( because I have had good losses so far I just know I am going to have a small loss but thats not a bad thing, just need to get my head round the fact that I can't lose 4lbs everyweek!

R-E-D said:
I feel really fed up today so made myself some SW chips this afternoon. Is that bad? I'd had lunch but felt so hungry and fed up xxx

Slimming world chips are free on extra easy and green days hun you can eat them as snacks if you wish, don't leave yourself hungry you can eat loads and still lose weight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join this thread please? I also weigh on a Thursday. This Thursday will be my second weigh in.

It's my second weigh in this Thursday too :) Fingers crossed it's another loss...!

Hi everyone!

I am dreading Thursday!! Just can't seem to get back on it. Since last WI I the off plan food I have consumed has been:

a 3 course meal at a French resturaunt
a hot chocolate with marshmellows, cream and flake
3 slices of chunky white break with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Creamy butternut squash soup
Green beans covered in butter

I have been spinning twice and done an at home workout dvd, but arrrgh. Sometimes life just gets in the way of slimming. I hate being the person that says no because they are on a diet and so much of my social and work life revolves around food.

So mad at myself reading all that back.

I hope everyones having a better week than me :)

Don't worry about saying NO, Kingsb!

So far this week I've avoided or said no to:

Hot chocolate fudge pudding, which I made for the kids,
Cakes and sausage rolls, which went around at work today,
The pub and a Chinese meal out, a works do tonight.

Tomorrow there will be more cakes and sausage rolls going around.

Looking forward to the end of this week when all the new comers and retiree's are either settled or gone?!

Don't worry about saying NO, Kingsb!

So far this week I've avoided or said no to:

Hot chocolate fudge pudding, which I made for the kids,
Cakes and sausage rolls, which went around at work today,
The pub and a Chinese meal out, a works do tonight.

Tomorrow there will be more cakes and sausage rolls going around.

Looking forward to the end of this week when all the new comers and retiree's are either settled or gone?!
Wow well done artic!! That is some steel determination!

I always feel a bit of a party pooper when I say no. Its something I need to get my head around because it is only me who looses out :rolleyes:

Back