Thursday Weighers

I feel pretty mixed about tomorrow!

Clothes defo feel looser than last week but scales in gym say otherwise! Then again I had eaten a bowl of porridge beforehand...

Should have used my food diary!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Starting with the nerves for tomorrow now, should've lost something... Just hoping its what I'm aiming for!!

Hate not knowing!

I need to loose 5 lbs for 1 stone. I know I will not loose 5 lbs tomorrow, but I just want to loose atleast 3 lbs so I can do it next week.

Excited but nervous for tomorrow desperately hoping for 2lb loss to get my first stone!

Me too so fingers crossed for us BOTH :fingerscrossed:

My weight loss has been getting slower and slower everyweek so I have 2 positives from a 2lb loss.
First of all I will get my first stone sticker :D and second I will have lost 0.5lb more than last week :D:D xx

2 more hours walking and lots more SF food before weigh in at Half 5 tomorrow!!!

1Lb on,no surprise,I need to exercise to help with my losses,this week has proved the point for me so back on the exercise wagon:-D Good luck to all xx

Is it cheating to give blood an hour before weigh in?
They make you drink half a pint of water before and a cup of tea/coffee/squash after so that would offset the blood weight.
As a side note, Jaffa cakes are NOT biscuits.
They go hard when stale so are cakes ( as the name says. )
Biscuits go soft, cakes go hard.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm hoping for a sts though think more likely it will be a gain. I'm dreading it half tempted not to go but know that would be the first step on the slippery slope to piling it all back on again. It's not helped by the fact that my favourite ever biscuits are half price in tesco at the moment and right by the till in my little local express store. I REALLY want some and have resisted so far. Need to keep strong!

ColJack said:
Is it cheating to give blood an hour before weigh in?
They make you drink half a pint of water before and a cup of tea/coffee/squash after so that would offset the blood weight.
As a side note, Jaffa cakes are NOT biscuits.
They go hard when stale so are cakes ( as the name says. )
Biscuits go soft, cakes go hard.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Doesn't blood replenish itself quite quick in the body?? Xx

2lb off :)

Good luck gang!

Back