Thursday Weighers

Not going to make WI as stuck at work ! Home scales say 1lb on (water retention me thinks/hopes!).

Supergirl1980 said:
I lost 2.5lbs got SOTW and won the raffle. A rather productive day for me!
Well done x 3 :-D

sleepytimesadie said:
1/2 a pound off... It's a loss so happy with that, I think next week will be a better judge of how I have done as I only did EE for part the week... Will give it a full seven days and see how it goes...
Well done Chelle :)
So you're trying EE? Must check out your diary :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join in with the Thursday weigh-in please?
I've just had my third weigh-in and I lost 3 lb this week. I am over the moon as for the last two weeks I only lost 0.5 lb each. Funny thing is that I didn't change anything from the last two weeks. Bodies work in mysterious ways.:D

mananged a loss of 1/2 pound this week & got my first half stone sticker! Well done for all the losses and hang in there those who haven't. I'm a very slow loser and it can be tough but worth it in the end.

Hi guys, Joined SW last month, And my weigh in is Thursday, (but only found this site last night :) )
I lost 3.5lb today and got my one stone award 5 WI's in, V happy, Now to get the next stone off :)

And well done everyone else,

I do mostly green, But want to try more EE days, might give that a go this week :)

Hi Everyone and well done on the losses so far. I can't weigh this week as stuck in a hotel in Bradford and staying on plan has been very hard? Been eating soo much fruit and looking at the threads on here that is not always a good thing. Well I hope I have a good loss next week. :)

So chuffed. Another 3 off again for me this week. I know it's partly because I've been ill but I'm happy nonetheless!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 3.5lbs this week :D I am well impressed, could of done better if I wasn't ill - had a little bit of naughty comfort food. Well done the rest of you on your losses, keep up the good work! :)

timtim said:
1 1/2 on knew it was gonna happen though wasn't going to go but faced it! Done with now off next week!

I nearly chickened out too but glad I faced it aswell, and staying to group has put me back on track! Well done for going!

aw_bless said:
1.5 on, completely undeserved. My losses have been so slow but that is completely gutting. I've been keeping a food diary on here too.

I'm giving up on EE and going to try a mixture this week of red and green to see if it makes any difference.

Sometimes a change does the world of good! Good luck with the red and green days, hope its a good week for you!

STS for me.....happy with that this week!

hi there I'm new. Had my first weigh in after joining this week and lost 1 and a half pounds. Happy with that as had a dreadful week really with little ones being sick and birthday party. :)

Yay...lost 4.5 pounds at weigh in tonight :D That is over two weeks though as I couldn't go last week. Need to lose half a pound at next WI to get my 1 stone award!! (Although I'll gladly accept a bigger loss!!) :)

Back