Thursday Weighers

3lbs off this week! Only another 3 to go and I'll get my stone award :)

Well done to every one so far!! x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

3lbs off this week! And finally got my 3 and a half stone award!
Well done to all thursday weighers whatever result you had :)

JAM21 said:
Thanks Chelle and keep that attitude! I WI at 6pm, not looking forward to it! Have been doing SW for about 18 months now and got down to 9st 12lbs (only a few lbs off target), then the underlying thyroid issue kicked in and since then my weigh has been up & down all over the place. However.....doctor did say that if I had not been following a healthy eating plan such as SW, my weight would have ballooned! Very early on the meds & have been told it could take at least 9 mts to sort itself out. Oh well. You have a good week and here's to next weeks loss ;)

Thanks Chick...xx

STS for me this week, never mind though! At least I haven't gained anything and I know where I have gone wrong too. All this feeling sorry for myself with the flu hasn't helped, haven't felt like doing my daily exercises and wasn't eating properly as I didn't feel like cooking. So now I am sat planning out my menu's for this week

Well done to all who lost this week, keep up the good work and be proud of yourselves for it! :D

2.5 off for me :)

Well done Thursday gang!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well lost 1lb tonight and got my 1 stone shiney! Not bad to say it was my birthday last Friday and had a treat or two (or three) lol. Must try harder! xxx

2lb loss for me this week.

I put on 1.5lbs last night :( I think I've over done the exercise this week though as my whole body feels stiff so hoping for a good loss next week ;) xxx Well done to all losers!!!

Blondee said:
I put on 1.5lbs last night :( I think I've over done the exercise this week though as my whole body feels stiff so hoping for a good loss next week ;) xxx Well done to all losers!!!

It will be muscle weight you super fit female you...lol... Both of us will see results next week...xx

Helloooooo, can I join in please, Im a Thursday weigher :)

courtneyslim said:
Sts this week gutted but know where iv went wrong 8lbs in 4 weeks trying green plan from today

Best to do a mix of days, that way you get a good variety of foods...xx

Im jus trying to get to grips with it red looks to cunfusing so will try green and ee this week see how i get on i knoq i need to up my superfree and superspeed thanks for ur advice x

Back