Thursday Weighers

Col Jack, do you think you'll hit the double century tonight?

ColJack said:
Are you being 100% honest with yourself?
NO extra syns that aren't counted?
Weighing and measuring your healthy extras properly?
1/3 superfree with EVERY meal?

If you can honestly say yes then it might be worth trying smaller portions or cutting something out.
I was having a bad patch and realised that I was eating a lot of fruit ( 2-3 apples, 1-2 bananas, 3-5 plums, nectarine and a couple of pears each day ).
While fruit is mainly superfree or free, it's still a lot of calories for that lot each day.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yeah I've been being super good as I've had goals that I wanted to hit, going to try mixing it up a little, try red and green days rather than ee and cutting down portion size. Thank you for the advice though, it's most appreciated x

Are you drinking enough water? You need to be well hydrated to burn fat.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Ooooh I looove Reiss, is it for a special occasion? My mum nearly got the head of HR job there, would have meant free clothes for me but sadly it was not meant to be :cry:

Yeah :) I'm going to a friends wedding. I was at work being mosey on the site and HAD to get it! It's my 'target dress' :p

REISS Womens Venus Navy Mesh And Ruffle V Neck Dress

Shame about the job though! Think I would have cried if I Managed to get free dresses!

2lbs off for me today and won Greatest weight loss of the year award!!

Last edited:
Good job for me today lost 3.5lbs.. That 1lb away from my first stone I'll have that next week for sure. Definately think original days work better for me with very little effort.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lbs off, not bad considering I was off plan for 2 days, well done to everyone x

1lb off for me, very pleased with that after the weekend I had!

3 on for me but I know why and I deserved it! Was off plan all weekend and just have been picking all week!! So on it 100% from the morning!!x

-9lb for me.. I won't take full credit, I think heartbreak has helped me out this week :eek:)

1lb off for me tonight. Really pleased as TOTM & after weeks of nothing to shout about due to recently diagnosed under active thyroid and new medication. I have really tried this week & it's paid off. I am a slow loser anyway but got my stone loss award back tonight after months. I feel that I've had more to eat this week inc more fibre & water. Back to 1/2 stone until target. May take some time because of the thyroid issue, but tonight I feel just that bit more positive to keep going. : o)

3 1/2 pounds on for me this week, last week and this week off plan and far too much wine. 100% week for me this week.

6 for me this week got my stone and slimmer of the week and my 10% lots of people in my club did really well hope the scales are ok !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back