Thursday Weighers

Why is it Thursday always comes round too soon???? Not looking forward to tomorrow, had a naughty week but will have to face the music.....

Best of luck tomorrow, onwards and downwards to you all

xxx

lollypop1985 said:
i am hoping to lose 1 0r 1.5 this week and then next week i should hopefully get my two stone award :)

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys - haven't weighed in since before my Op. As it didn't go as well as planned, and it's been a slow recovery. Hope to be weighing tomorrow (Not sure how much I owe, as she can't charge me for being Ill when i've let her know, can she????????)

But I think i've put a couple on, not too much thankfully! Just had a bit of a milky way obsession - despite having Op on thursday and not really eating anything from toast at 5.30am that day til about dinner time on saturday! haha..

TickingEwe92 said:
Hey guys - haven't weighed in since before my Op. As it didn't go as well as planned, and it's been a slow recovery. Hope to be weighing tomorrow (Not sure how much I owe, as she can't charge me for being Ill when i've let her know, can she????????)

But I think i've put a couple on, not too much thankfully! Just had a bit of a milky way obsession - despite having Op on thursday and not really eating anything from toast at 5.30am that day til about dinner time on saturday! haha..

Might it be cheaper for you to rejoin if you have been away quite a few weeks?

Good luck for tomorrow folks. I'm hoping for at least 1.5 to get my 2 stone award :)

HazeyBlue said:
Might it be cheaper for you to rejoin if you have been away quite a few weeks?

Good luck for tomorrow folks. I'm hoping for at least 1.5 to get my 2 stone award :)

It might be, but I've told her every week I won't be there.. And so I just don't think it's fair because it's not like I just couldn't be bothered... Anyway, we'll see :)

Good luck everyone!

She shouldn't charge you, I wouldn't if I was your consultant. Anyway, hope you are feeling better after your op :)

Hope you are feeling better now. Good luck with WI.

Good luck for wi tommorrow everyone I'm not looking forward to it just hope it's a loss :) x

I went a little crazy after WI last week and had a total of 38 syns that day. Which is totally unlike me.

I weighed myself on sunday morning and had put on 2lbs.... It is scary how quickly it goes on!!!

Hopefully I have pulled it back since, and I should have maintained or fingers crossed lost a pound or if I'm likely 2!!!

GOOOOOOOOD LUCK EVERYONE :D

Hi all it's come round again! Had a weekend of treats but hoping I've pulled it back, never sure on my scales they are a bit rubbish. They do weigh me 4lb lighter than class tho :). Hope for 2lb this week. Need 1lb for shiny 1,5 stone. But I'm never happy with 1! :) good luck Thursday crew

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to all weighers tonight!!! I'm still residing in Dubai this week but I have been really good whilst here - no cakes or too much rubbish foods!! :) xxx

Back