Thursday Weighers

Well I'm back guys :) having lost almost 3.5 stone since sept '10 to aug '11 I came off plan and since then been fannying about on plan/off plan etc. Now got my head back in gear and going for it again. I'm 2 stone up on where I got to, or at least I was on sunday when I restarted, tomorrow is official weigh day again :)

Good luck everyone for today, really hoping for a decent loss ! xx

Woohoo 6lb off and that's since Sunday restart! First week luck though, will be mostly water but a nice boost.

I already feel so much happier and healthier being back on plan :)

Good luck everyone who's weighing later x

3106Catherine said:
Woohoo 6lb off and that's since Sunday restart! First week luck though, will be mostly water but a nice boost.

I already feel so much happier and healthier being back on plan :)

Good luck everyone who's weighing later x

Excellent loss... Feels good to be back? With a loss like that defo...xx

Excellent loss... Feels good to be back? With a loss like that defo...xx

Hello Sadie my loverly how are you? Good you see a familiar face :) Looks like you're doing incredibly well - go girl!

Yes feels very very good to be back and in control again. Part of the reason I came off plan was the cost of food, I do red days only, but seriously I'd rather spend a bit more on food and feel good than feel how I have the last few weeks!

Well done Emma, I can't wait to hit the 12's again, enjoy :)

Sts this week and got very upset because I've been so careful this week I wanted to lose the 1.5lb for my stone, but my OH and my friend have said its because if my new exercise programme so I feel a little better lol, hopefully a loss next week. Well done to everybody else x x

Sts this week and got very upset because I've been so careful this week I wanted to lose the 1.5lb for my stone, but my OH and my friend have said its because if my new exercise programme so I feel a little better lol, hopefully a loss next week. Well done to everybody else x x
I gained 1lb this week and I had been so good also! But I swam twice and went to the gym.... I've been told that's the reason why. Frustrating isn't it lolx

Lost 2.5lbs this week 1lb away from my 4 stone award ahhhhhhh frustrating that I didn't get it today but excited for next week now wohoooooo! Good luck everyone! Xx

Hi Thursday people!

After a non WI last week and taking a STS. Which was so completely naughty!

Tonight I have done a home WI, and added the 2lbs I normally have in difference between my bathroom and the official scales at group, so unofficially, official, I've lost half a pound! Smack dead on 16st.

(Off the record, I know last week my WI would have been a lot more than what I claimed)

On to some sad news now. I have to say good bye to Team Thursday? :( Due to personal reasons I'm shifting groups. I'm not leaving SW, just changing days. :)

I'll see you guys around the forum, I'm off to the Monday club. Hope they are as nice as the people in here?

Steve

STS last week so never checked in (shame on me) but lost 2 this week and am 2 more lbs off 2 stone xx

And tatty bye for now Steve xxx best of luck to you xxx

Back