Thursday Weighers

HazeyBlue said:
Very well thanks Emma, how are you doing?

I was just saying on another thread, I'm only 6.5lb off the half way mark. That's got to be my next mini target!

Yeah thats ace my next mini target is to lose 13.5lbs by the jubilee and ive lost 6.5lbs so far so only 9lbs to go :) plus ive only 1.5lbs till my stone award yeah!

emma_partington27 said:
Im hoping for my 10% this week just need 1/2lb!

I'm sure you'll get that this week Emma :)

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah thats ace my next mini target is to lose 13.5lbs by the jubilee and ive lost 6.5lbs so far so only 9lbs to go :) plus ive only 1.5lbs till my stone award yeah!

It's great when the numbers start getting bigger isn't it. You get past the 'I'm not stopping' now mark.

Yeah I know what you mean there Emma I have had a few weeks like that, started at Easter after which I had a STS 2 weeks in a row and it was all because I became complacent but I'm back to 100% and had a 2.5 lb loss last week.

You just need to find that Magic spark that brings you back into focus. Think of how far you have come already.

I'm not sure I'm going to lose any this week. Had one day of massive wobble, and all the others so far have been heavy on the fruit intake which I know is free, but for me I find I need to limit my consumption of fruit, or I don't lose. Plus, not as much exercise thus week

Fingers crossed though...

emma_partington27 said:
I hav been abit complacent this week :( i think coz everyone has been noticing my weight loss i kept thing ahh i will hav a treat it will b ok lol

Ha same here! Although my compliments haven't been too complimenty, one was whilst moaning about the 30 day shred and one was whilst eating a salad so I'm still pretty sure they were obligatory. Still put me a bit off like but I'm making my way back ^.^

I had a wobble yesterday. After 2 night shifts I felt so tired I needed honey on my toast, proper hot chocolate not cocoa, fruit pastilles, choc truffles and velvet crunch!! Today is another so I have drawn that line and I now have a few days to pull it back!!!

After not losing anything last week and sticking to plan this week I still haven't lost anything. Going to do 2 days of having lots of speed and super speed foods to see if it makes a difference by Thursday but I'm really fed up.

I didn't weigh this week as I felt too ill and wasn't really on plan. I'd be happy to stay the same this thursday. x

After not losing anything last week and sticking to plan this week I still haven't lost anything. Going to do 2 days of having lots of speed and super speed foods to see if it makes a difference by Thursday but I'm really fed up.

Keep your chin up, as long as you're eating right it'll come and in the meantime, you're eating healthily, your body is gonna be really grateful x

I'm expecting a massive gain, haven't been on plan for almost 4 weeks what with shift and then holiday, before the holiday had a wedding involving weekend away, 4 Easter eggs (!), All Inclusive holiday followed by days out and meals out as still on Leave.. Not going to give up though, it will be bad but I'll just have to get cracking to get it off again and keep the chin up x

I am going to wi... I expect it to be bad... Nine days with my Bro in Germany... Drink... Food... not a good girl at all... But you do the crime you do the time... Good luck everyone else...xx

don't know what to expect this week, did 2 days of calorie counting at the beginning of the week to try it out and didn't like it so switched back. hopefully that hasn't effected me too much! good luck everyone :D

Back