Thursday Weighers

Keep your chin up, as long as you're eating right it'll come and in the meantime, you're eating healthily, your body is gonna be really grateful x

Thanks :) I feel a bit more hopeful after a couple of days of having lots of speed foods. you are right tho, even if I don't lose weight my diet is so much better than it was beforehand. x

Thanks :) I feel a bit more hopeful after a couple of days of having lots of speed foods. you are right tho, even if I don't lose weight my diet is so much better than it was beforehand. x

Exactly, you'll have lovely skin, hair and nails if nothing else, It could be worse, you could me and have non stop botty wind from eating baked beans for the first time in years, I'm scared to leave the house!

Bit nervous about weigh in this week. I've been reasonably good but maybe a bit syn heavy. Not counted them up but know I've been over on at least 3 days. Maybe not by much but I don't feel I've lost. Oh well. Will see in 21hrs time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i'm worried but i don't know if i should be.. i've been working out much more and i don't even think i've gone over my syns but i have been having much more than usual and i'm not sure i've been having quite as much superfree as I should.. I'm quite curious to see what i get :rolleyes:

Totally gutted...put on 2lbs.

Going to go back to basics this week as I didn't think I did that much wrong last week and clearly I did! I had a couple of days where I was over on syns, but I do eat a lot of fruit and I was sure that that couldn't be ok...and it wasn't.

So frustrating. I don't want to become obsessed with food and weight, but whenever I relax and try not to ... I put on weight.

Hope everyone else does ok.

KT Xx

Last edited:
Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Totally gutted...put on 2lbs.

Going to go back to basics this week as I didn't think I did that much wrong last week and clearly I did! I had a couple of days where I was over on syns, but I do eat a lot of fruit and I was sure that that couldn't be ok...and it wasn't.

So frustrating. I don't want to become obsessed with food and weight, but whenever I relax and try not to ... I put on weight.

Hope everyone else does ok.

KT Xx

Back to basics hun u will shift it no probs xx

Oh dear. 2lbs on! Not unexpected and when you sit and think it through you suddenly remember the cake, the sausages, the bread! Next week, 2 off :) x

3lb off, finally feel like I'm getting back on track. 1st time I've managed to get back below 13.7 since before Xmas. Onwards and downwards! Good luck everyone x

Back