Thursday Weighers

1.5 gain :-(

lost 4 this week..

Amazing, well done! You are also a big inspiration with your overall loss, 15 stone :eek: !!

I lost 2lbs this week, a bit ''meh'' about it but it's my TOTM and I haven't really gone all week :/ xx

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Totally gutted...put on 2lbs.

Going to go back to basics this week as I didn't think I did that much wrong last week and clearly I did! I had a couple of days where I was over on syns, but I do eat a lot of fruit and I was sure that that couldn't be ok...and it wasn't.

So frustrating. I don't want to become obsessed with food and weight, but whenever I relax and try not to ... I put on weight.

Hope everyone else does ok.

KT Xx

I was more on plan than ever and I gained 1.5 :(
My god this is disheartening!

Well done everyone, some good losses. Commiserations to anyone who has gained or STS.

I lost 5.5. Was hoping for a good one this week, wasn't expecting it to be that good like lol.

Gollywogg said:
I was more on plan than ever and I gained 1.5 :(
My god this is disheartening!

I'm sure that someone had already said this but, are you sure you are eating enough? Lots of free and super free?

Gollywog...I know what you mean about being disheartening, you just have to keep battling on though cos the alternative is no better! Hope you have a good week this week.

KT Xx

Aw thats a shame, the scales aint my friend alot of the time, I must retain water or something? Its weird how many times I would stay the same or put on when I had been really good all week x

lisajade said:
Hazey, do you keep a food diary? I'd LOVE to read it :)

Hi Lisa, yeah I have just started a food diary. I don't know how to post a link on my phone but it's called Hazeyblue from flab to fab. It's only got 3 days on it up to now like lol.

Only half a pound off last night. Going to drop my syns down this week and see if that kick starts me on bigger losses again :)

5lb off for me.....so pleased!

It'l come off eventually, and you're allowed to still enjoy yourself, otherwise what's the point of it all? Good luck in getting your 2 stone soon

lost 3 and a hald this week ;-)

It's taken me two weeks to lose 6lb and I expected more than that. I've only really had one day when I've been 'off'. I still feel fat fat fat.

Back