Thursday Weighers

megsy said:
It's taken me two weeks to lose 6lb and I expected more than that. I've only really had one day when I've been 'off'. I still feel fat fat fat.

Megsy, sustainable weightloss only happens a little at a time! 6lbs is amazing, well done :D

But seriously, you can do 'diets' that will result in huge weight loss very quickly but they just aren't sustainable. You end up putting it all back on really quickly. If you can continue to lose 2 lbs a week and change your habits long term you will reach your goal AND STAY THERE. Good luck.

Lost 1 lb this week , amazed after my glutinous weekend,

In second week of SW and its going good, however a trip to cinema premier class last night turned into a slimmers nightmare with free unlimited popcorn, choccy, nachos and drinks....i had 4 chocolates and resisted but it was horrid. Lost 5lb in my first week and want to maintain good weight loss next...x

I'm in my first week back at class (after 4 years!) so first weigh in this Thurs... I'm excited yet terrified in equal measure.

Until I stopped (about 6 months back home alone) I was losing a steady 2 lb a week but I'm now terrified I will lose slower... And I don't know why!! :)

Fingers crossed going to class will keep me on track lol :D

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
I'm in my first week back at class (after 4 years!) so first weigh in this Thurs... I'm excited yet terrified in equal measure.

Until I stopped (about 6 months back home alone) I was losing a steady 2 lb a week but I'm now terrified I will lose slower... And I don't know why!! :)

Fingers crossed going to class will keep me on track lol :D

Charli XxX

Well done on going back... I am sure your losses will be ok, remember it is better to lose weight at a steady rate, much healthier for you in the long run...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done on going back... I am sure your losses will be ok, remember it is better to lose weight at a steady rate, much healthier for you in the long run...xx

Ta! This is very true :) Fingers crossed first week will prove a point to me!

Charli XxX

I went over my Syns at the weekend but I'd saved some up through the week as I knew I'd be super friendly with the voddy on Saturday! It's * week too though, so we'll see!

I'm terrified of Thursday already... Worst weekend ever, one my first week back lol :D I've been 100% otherwise. And I'm convinced the scales have a mind of their own!

Charli XxX

emma_partington27 said:
Been naughty over the weekend not holding out for a loss on thursday :(

Took the words right out of my mouth there.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
i cant drink no diet coke for the next 2 weeks so will be interesting to see if this makes a difference to my weight loss

I will be very interested to hear if cutting out the pop affects your loss, so do let us know how you get on!

Back