Thursday Weighers

Roll on tomorrow, I want my 3stone sticker and I am feeling keen that I will have achieved it!

Hmmm, not feeling confident about tomorrow...

What a nightmare, just stood on my scales and they broke!!!!! Changed the battery, didn't work so sent hubby on emergency trip to Asda to get some new ones as I've been so good this week there's no way I'm missing weigh in tomorrow. Invested in a decent Salter set which does the body fat thingy too.

But the good news is.......I'm lighter than my old scales :) I thought something was up with them cos they've been a bit up and down in the last couple of weeks whereas I've been good on plan and they weighed me at 13st 9lb before breaking which was no way right. So as of this evening I am 13st 3.5lb :) so tomorrow I should hopefully, everything crossed, hit 13st :)

Lost 1.6lbs. Phew. This week will be a MTH week...must try harder.

KT
Xx

Was 13st 0.4lb this morning. Old scales never had 0.0 for lb so dunno if I just count myself as 13st. Anyway that's 6lb down from last week but I think the new scales are weighing about 3lb lighter anyway.

Ironically the old scales started working this morning!! I'm sticking to my new ones though, almost in the 12's it's just the boost I needed :)

2 off for me making 10 in 5 weeks! Can't quite believe it as I struggled so much last time. This time I'm also running about 20 to 25 miles per week.

Oh so annoyed. Our car is broken so I can't get to my meeting! Bah!! I will text the group leader and see if I can have it as a holiday although might be a bit late now. Congrats to everyone else! xx

Back