Thursday Weighers

Hey everyone!

1lb off for me this week. Am very pleased with that considering I'd had a very bad few days at the beginning of the week! :)

3lb to go to 5.5 stone award.

I was hoping to get to 6 stone the WI before I have a week off for my birthday, but I think 10lb in 3 weeks is a bit too much pressure to put on myself?!?! LOL! :eek::rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good week coming up! x

I lost 1lb last night...still heading in the right direction :)

Lost 1 lb..... was a bit gutted as had been good 6 out of the 7 days... but looked back over my week and had gone slightly over syns on a couple of days. Sooooo... back to basics this week and count everything that passes my lips. Really want to lose 2 lbs this week to take me to 10 & 1/2 stone!

Arctic-BNG said:
I'm coming back to Thursdays! Can't settle in Monday night group, as for WI on a Monday night.... doesn't feel right.

Thursdays are much better!! I used to WI on a Tues & it always felt... wrong. Welcome :D

Charli XxX

Arctic-BNG said:
I'm coming back to Thursdays! Can't settle in Monday night group, as for WI on a Monday night.... doesn't feel right.

Welcome back babe... We Thursdayers are a good lot...xx

Not sure if this is the correct thread. Been doing sw for a long time, finally got to target three weeks ago and am really struggling. Started binge eating and then from mon-thurs eating only superfree. So thought if I joined here, and gave my head a wobble I might stay motivated! Don't want to creep back up to where I was!
Weigh in tomorrow and then I'm starting slimming world properly again. No more binge eating.

Roll on tomorrow night, I get impatient waiting for my weigh in. Good job I threw my scales out at home otherwise I would be weighing myself early!

I've had a naughty week again... But what will be will be tomorrow!! Don't know what's wrong with me at the moment :)

Charli XxX

Arctic-BNG said:
Hi kayla, friendly bunch in the Thursday group.

Thanks..... I just need motivation to keep this weight off!! It's hard work getting there and finding it hard to keep off. I'm burying my he's in sw forums and magazines tonight. Stay motivated...... Stay motivated.

I am not sure either... I deserve a loss but an early * week has me on the back foot somewhat... I really have been good, so if I don't lose it will be off as soon as mother nature does one...

Back