Thursday Weighers

I would love to say it was a good three weeks Kayla, but sadly it was mostly comfort eating! Still, things are looking better for the next few weeks so hopefully i can address the damage...

Good luck everyone...

KT
Xxx

Well Thursday gang... I have no idea what will happen today, Tuesday nights shenanagins could have messed things up for wi in for me... But I don't care, if I gain I know its because I was naughtysadie, nothing and no one else to blame... I did the crime, and I will do the time to put it right... I am changing my life with my diet and I must still enjoy it otherwise what's the point... Good luck to everyone... And those that gain, remember you are the only one who can change it, and so long as you don't give in you still can...xx

Arctic-BNG said:
New training regime started this week, so we'll see what happens.

You've changed your pic, Chelle?

Yes was taken on World Goth Day on Tuesday when we went out to see Dark Shadows in full fangs etc... The group one is now up on my profile in the album Goth outings...xx

1lb off. Had hoped for 2 but can't complain too much as got my one and a half stone sticker. Off out for a curry and drinks tonight... lol

1.5 off. I'm in shock. Even though I stuck to it 100% was expecting a maintain. I'm at the bottom end of my target now. So really need to sit down and think should I change it.

Surprisingly lost 2lb this week so have got my 1 stone sticker! So proud. Just wish I could see the difference! I was hoping to need to buy a new smaller wardrobe for my holiday next week but its not necessary!

catkin69 said:
Surprisingly lost 2lb this week so have got my 1 stone sticker! So proud. Just wish I could see the difference! I was hoping to need to buy a new smaller wardrobe for my holiday next week but its not necessary!

It was a bit like that for me at first. Didn't notice a difference. In march went and bought new summer clothes a size below what I was, gone to wear them this week and they are two sizes too big. Positive for me, not for my bank balance though!

Well done to the losers!! And those of you that haven't lost... Here's to a good week :) (I WI this evening, I'm sure I'll STS or gain) x

Charli XxX

Back