Thursday Weighers

Well it will be a gain for me. Two slices of white bread toasted with butter and jam. Why do I do it the night before weigh in!

Have weighed at home today as dont have the time for group as off on our holidays.
1/2lb off.
Good luck everyone.
Will be back in 2 weeks with tail between my legs!!

catkin69 said:
Have weighed at home today as dont have the time for group as off on our holidays.
1/2lb off.
Good luck everyone.
Will be back in 2 weeks with tail between my legs!!

Well done & have a good holiday!! :D

Good to everyone today!! ;)

Charli XxX

2 lbs on and I can't explain the reason as I have been within my syns and stuck to plan and loads of body magic.

4.2lbs off, so am half way to removing the huge amount i put on over the last 3 weeks. Please with that but need to stay focused to get the rest and more off. I am now exactly a stone away from target...

KT
xx

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
4.2lbs off, so am half way to removing the huge amount i put on over the last 3 weeks. Please with that but need to stay focused to get the rest and more off. I am now exactly a stone away from target...

KT
xx

That's amazing. Well done you.

Early morning wi in for me and I have lost the three I gained last week at the Dark Shadows party... Good luck Thursday gang...

2lb off. Got my Club 10 this morning and Slimmer of the Month which I was very surprised about.

2 lbs on and I can't explain the reason as I have been within my syns and stuck to plan and loads of body magic.

I had a week where I stayed the same after a big effort. V frustrating! A lot of people seem to find that increasing the exercise doesn't pay off immediately but they have a better loss the following week. I think our bodies do their own sometimes as well- some weeks I lose more than others even though I haven't been any better or worse. hang in there!

I'm weighing in a bit later and I'm nervous - I've stuck to it all week so not sure why. My partner told me to text him the result and I thought 'how sweet'. Then he said he'd asked because he wanted to know whether to come home or not! :cry:

I had a week where I stayed the same after a big effort. V frustrating! A lot of people seem to find that increasing the exercise doesn't pay off immediately but they have a better loss the following week. I think our bodies do their own sometimes as well- some weeks I lose more than others even though I haven't been any better or worse. hang in there!

I totally agree and not disheartend by the gain. I don't seem to care what the scales say anymore as long as I can feel the loss. Well we see what happens next week. Have a ovely day and thank you for your support and encouragement.

I've lost track, the plot and so far off the wagon I need a map and compass to find it! Yes, it might be a gain tonight! On holiday from tomorrow for a week as well? Only one wedding and four days of camping to suvive, before WI next week.

Hopefully wedding party is not combined with camping.Have a lovely time anyway.

Back