Thursday Weighers

Suze012 said:
Lost 1.5 lbs :)

Have lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks which im happy with. I didnt stay at class just quick wi! Bit annoyed at wi woman.. she told me how much i lost n that was it... Not well done no nothing... I nearly said, what no well done?!! But bit my tongue. Just a bit annoying as guy before sts and she said well done to him lol.. i know it sound fussy just im new and not loving the class yet.. like the diet just not keen on my class u would think they would be nice considering i am new and would surely want me to keep coming to classes cause im 'new business' etc. Hmmm perhaps im expecting too much. Just not had a very positive experience with them yet.

As you are "new", they may not know your feelings at losing 1.5 lbs so don't want to put there foot in it if you're unhappy with that ( which some people are if they've had bigger loses so far. )
I stood in for the regular girl a few times ( as I'm the most "tech savvy" person who stays regular ) and I'm all business for fear of upsetting anyone.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
wohoo!!!.

I've just started in on my last stone to loose.. only 13lbs to go..

also, just noticed that I'm no longer "obese", my BMI is 29.9... I'm now just "overweight"!!!! :D
:woohoo:

My that's amazing , 13 pounds to go

wohoo!!!.

I've just started in on my last stone to loose.. only 13lbs to go..

also, just noticed that I'm no longer "obese", my BMI is 29.9... I'm now just "overweight"!!!! :D
:woohoo:

Excellent work and a massive welll done on your total loss!!

Just popped on to wish everyone luck for tomorrow. Not feeling very optimistic as weighing in in the morning after a night shift and last time I did that was my only gain! Will have to wait and see!

Hmm I'm in for a big gain tomorrow.
Stupid fruit!!!
Ok so the chocolate didn't help probably but I blame the fruit and the gammon.
I ate WAY too much fruit last weekend.
Over 3 days I ate:-
2kg of nectarines
3 galia melons
5 packs of cherries
3 bags of frozen fruit cocktail
A bag of oranges
4 peaches
7 small bananas
A bag of apples.

Hi! I'm a Thursday weigher too, excited and nervous in equal measures, I wish someone else could do it for me sometimes but I guess it's all part of it.

ColJack said:
Over 3 days I ate:-
2kg of nectarines
3 galia melons
5 packs of cherries
3 bags of frozen fruit cocktail
A bag of oranges
4 peaches
7 small bananas
A bag of apples.

Never thought there was such a thing as 'too much' fruit, but that does seem like an awful lot! Not sure what my digestive system would make of all that....

Don't want to go. Don't want to go. Haven't been for thee maybe even four weeks and I know I've gained about 6lbs. WAS at target so thought I would just go in once or twice a month. BAD idea. It's creeping back on. ?silly, silly girl.

kayla81 said:
Don't want to go. Don't want to go. Haven't been for thee maybe even four weeks and I know I've gained about 6lbs. WAS at target so thought I would just go in once or twice a month. BAD idea. It's creeping back on. ?silly, silly girl.

Bite the bullet and go for heavens sake, stop the rot, get back to class and get your mojo babe... Better that than let it slide altogether, we'll all be there to hold your hand metaphorically speaking...xx

kayla81 said:

Yeah, the target members in my group seem to have as much trouble maintaining as we do losing, it is a bit of a constant battle but you've got to remember that they need you there too, you're still an inspiration to the rest of the group, despite a possible gain!
I think the best thing to do would be to bite the bullet, see what the damage is and work from there. I've been using the avoidance technique for the last 2 years and I've managed to put on 2stone in that time :( there's no point hiding! Good luck, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Bite the bullet and go for heavens sake, stop the rot, get back to class and get your mojo babe... Better that than let it slide altogether, we'll all be there to hold your hand metaphorically speaking...xx

I know I was going to go last week and found an excuse!! I am making myself go tomorrow and will be staying to group. Get my mojo back. Thought once it had gone that would be it. But think it will be like this for life. *sigh*.
Thanks for holding my hand can we skip too. Lol

kayla81 said:
I know I was going to go last week and found an excuse!! I am making myself go tomorrow and will be staying to group. Get my mojo back. Thought once it had gone that would be it. But think it will be like this for life. *sigh*.
Thanks for holding my hand can we skip too. Lol

We certainly can skip (think of all that body magic!) You will get it sorted babe, no worries...xx

Rowley said:
Yeah, the target members in my group seem to have as much trouble maintaining as we do losing, it is a bit of a constant battle but you've got to remember that they need you there too, you're still an inspiration to the rest of the group, despite a possible gain!
I think the best thing to do would be to bite the bullet, see what the damage is and work from there. I've been using the avoidance technique for the last 2 years and I've managed to put on 2stone in that time :( there's no point hiding! Good luck, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think xx

I think I thought I'd conquered it. But nope!!!! Am going to make myself go to group even if it's every other week. I can't go back to how I was as I've just bought a whole new wardrobe and got rid of my 'big' clothes.
Think it will be a constant battle for life....... Joy!

somewhat nervous but also excited to weigh in tomorrow! think i've done quite well, been to the gym 3 times this week and danced twice - way more than normal haha! but i know that if i don't lose a lot, i'll be disappointed. eeek, good luck everyone!

sleepytimesadie said:
We certainly can skip (think of all that body magic!) You will get it sorted babe, no worries...xx

I've also started the 30 day shred and I know I've lost inches in these last 20 days but it doesn't reflect at all on the scales. I've been at the top end of the 10's for the last eight weeks and well now I'm back in the 11's...... Really gutted that in my book tomorrow it will be 11......something. noone to blame but myself. Well actually there is...... Alcohol, that's what has gotten me totally off track this past weekend!

I'm not looking forward to it, expecting a gain... Don't know why. In a way I want a small gain, to refocus me. But I'm only 1lb away from my first stone, so I'd be happy with 1lb loss. Hope everyone has good losses x

Morning all, 12st 4lb this morning taking me back to my previous lowest weight, from here on out its all fresh new weight loss :) there was a time I thought I'd never see 12.4 again, after putting 2 stone back on last year.....never again, onwards and downwards!

Good luck Thursday gang x

Stupid scales at home!!!
I'm gonna stop using them. :(

Yesterday morning my TBN weight after morning necessaries was 17:11, a 5lb gain from last week.
THIS morning, my TBN weight after morning necessaries is 17:7.. Only a 1lb gain.
So I might just scrape a STS this week by tonight.

Back